1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anal use - alcohol enema didn't work

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by chronman, Jun 8, 2009.

1. chronman

chronman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    let me start by saying, no offense, but it seems (in my experience) that google/forum searching results in people saying "use the search function" but THATS ALL I FIND more often than not. making it harder to find the info i need. and usually the best questions are left unanswered.

anyway, sorry if that pissed anyone off... I was wondering how many ml of liquid is necessary to feel effects from an alcohol enema and how long is best to hold it in. I have been plugging a bunch of stuff for a couple days trying to get some kind of effect but I feel nothing..

I've plugged 50mg of adderall in 10ml of water; 1 mg of klonopin in 3 ml of water; and recently plugged 10 ml of 80 proof whiskey along with 30 ml of red wine. I fealt not even a slight change in anything other than discomfort. I stick the syringe up about 3 inches and usually don't poop it out for a couple hours.

what am i doing wrong? i make sure my bowels are clean first. i tried laying on my side, my stomach, and even throwing my hips around and squeezing my stomach to get that shit moving lol, but nothing... with the pills, am i not using a good pill:water ratio?

2. chillinwill

chillinwill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
  3. chronman

chronman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    yea i read all those and that are completely useless for information.. i need to know how many ml to use and how long to hold it in. all i have is a 3 ml syringe, not a bag. how much alcohol could kill?

chronman added 381 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

so no one here has plugged anything up there butt? and if so, i guess didn't care to notice how much?

chronman added 15 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

and i didnt think i had to use swim for this one..

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  4. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from New York, U.S.A.
    Do some math. 10 mL of 80 proof is 2.5mL of alcohol. now I don't know the normal volumetric measurement for a shot but that sounds like it would be a small amount compared to a shot. The wine would probably amount to nothing more than 5mL of alcohol. I feel like the dose may have been the issue.

Also for the klonopin. I know that many benzodiazepines are rectal administration would be impossible. My raver friend attempted this once with some diazepam and it failed completely since he failed to research the solubility before hand.

As far as the general amount of water for each pill, my raver friend never used a specific ratio, he just kept adding water and mixing the contents until it was dissolved.

Hope this helps :)

5. fiendlyguy

fiendlyguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o Male from U.K.
    Hi,

I have used most of a bottle of 14% wine up my ass over a 2 hour period. That seems to work well though it does take some holding in. Makes you happily drunk though. Have you tried it?
    James

6. Revolvingdoo

Revolvingdoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    I fail to see why a person would do this....If you want to get messed up, get vodka or something, wine is for drinking.

And for the OP, try using something water soluble, if it doesn't dissolve in water, it doesn't pass through the lining of the intestines generally.

Alcohol has rapid absorption and high oral bio-availability. Plugging is a gesture in futility, its more dangerous, uncomfortable and no more efficient.

And quite frankly, the reason you aren't getting reasonable answers if because generally, your asking pretty stupid questions.

So don't get funny with the forum for disregarding you.

Not to flame, but you could have worked out that even if you were using pure alchohol, that 3 ml isn't going to have any effect, that 0.3 of a unit, and it has about the same bio-availability orally, so would you expect a 3rd of a shot of vodka to get you messed up?

I half suspect this entire thread is a troll.

7. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    This topic is over two years old, why revive it, shit topic to begin with.

Sparkles:vibes:

8. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Indeed it is! :laugh:

I still fail to see the point of it. Why not just drink it, seriously? It cannot be comfortable to hold a large volume of liquid up your ass. I've used enemas for constipation and they aren't pleasant. Why pour booze up your ass? I understand for pills or heroin or coke to get incread b/a, but booze works just fine orally.

And it's not that I have anything personal against anal use of drugs. I've never tried it except for suppositories from the doctor but it's foolish and dangerous to do it with alcohol.

Just drink the shit.

I guess if you have an enema/ass worship fetish, it would be fun but outside of a sexual context, there's no reason to use alcohol in that manner.

9. Rikki-tikki-tavi

Rikki-tikki-tavi

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    heh, may as well have shoved it up his arse for all the good it did him.

(shamelessly stolen from trainspotting i know)

10. PhantomPlanet

PhantomPlanet Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from austria
    There are many reasons for doing this. if you have stomach problems for one. If you want to get trashed and not wake up vomiting everywhere is two. Not waking up with a hang over is three. And it starts working much faster and intense.