1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Alcohol & ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Ninja Master, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Ninja Master

Ninja Master Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    swim says first hand that you can be drunk as hell and then sniff
    ketamine. he drank like 4 beers was swindler style in an hour,
    then was talked into sniffing ketamine. swim was fine and didnt
    vomit since this paticular swim is a wimp and vomits from mushrooms
    alone. swim was even drinking jagermifter while on the
    ketamine. no chaser!!! alcohol and ketamine work very
    nicely[​IMG]

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    i believe this is an exception rather than the rule. the worse blackouts i saw were when drunken people ingested ketamine (sold to them as MDMA) - total loss of coordination, dysphoria, dissociation, vomiting, blackout, amnesia.

3. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yup, very stupid idea, and just dumb luck on your part Ninja boy.
    Keep it up, and one day you might not be so lucky. Come here to learn
    and be smart/safe while having fun.

4. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    ooo that is the worst combo! i have seen people puke like crazy from that combo. Not only that one time me and a friend were getting drunk and doing k, when randomly his jaw got dislocated from the socket and completely shifted the bottom jaw. I dont know why, if the combo caused alot of stress tension and it built up to react like that? i dunno.. one thing i do know i will never do that combo again. I personally like LSD and ketamin,to me itseems to resemble avery prolonged lsd nitrous oxide affect.

5. one4thedoc

one4thedoc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    K+Alc=Bad Idea

Someone I know* decided to drink and do a few bumps of K, he was completely disassociated. He walked around like a zombie and had no clue where he was while in a state of confusion. I remember him telling me his field of vision was limited to 15 feet ahead (it hurt his eyes to look further). Dizziness and vomiting followed. Have some fun elsewhere.

6. Elmo(POS-51)

Elmo(POS-51) Newbie

Reputation Points:
    bad combo very dangerous...

7. reallyneat

reallyneat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Alcohol and Ketamine?

Is this enjoyable/safe? i know ketamine slows the heart rate and so does alcohol so realistically speaking the two shouldnt mix but...

8. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male
    Re: Alcohol and Ketamine?

In SWIMs experience and opinion one doesnt really need to mix the two. Ketamine on its own can be quite strong enough as can alcohol. But if one wanted to experiement start off very low in dose for both and slowly work your way up until a comfortable and safe level is reached. SWIM thinks it would be enjoyable just be safe. Let us know.

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male

SWIM smoked pot, did some bumps of K and took some jager shots (about 2 shots). He had a fun night. The K just made him feel a little more drunk and social. He did very small bumps though.

SWIM definitely wouldnt want to take a large dose of alcohol in combination with any ketamine though or vise versa (large dose of ketamine mixed with any alcohol). If you want to mix them then just take a low dose of each. SWIM doesnt think this combo would be life threatening unless you took rediculas amounts, but it could lead to an unpleasant experience.

10. Memantine

Memantine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth

Someone I know once took K with alcohol, it was like 2 cans of beer if I recall correctly. After a while he started to feel very bad, dizzy and with a spiking nausea (as if some kind of needle was inside his stomach he described). He would try to vomit for like 30 minutes and when he finally did some strange glowing brown semisolid shit came out and only that. Apparently the pain subsided after that but very slowly. I would advice not to take this combination if you have a weak stomach or even if you're "normal". One thing I know is that SWIM wouldnt do it; besides, the combination itself doesnt sound very appealing to him at least, Ketamine alone is reported to cause some nausea in some users and I'm pretty sure that if it was taken in a way that it would drop off to the stomach (snorting, orally in contrast to IV/IM) some kind of reaction will most likely occur, thats what i think...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  11. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.

Swim's had alcohol and ketamine before. She had about two drinks (large cups with gin and juice) and was feeling a bit tipsy. Then she insufflated 50-75mg of K and felt absolutely drunk, room-spinning kind of drunk. It certainly potentiates the effects, but it could possibly be unsafe especially if one was doing large amounts of either. So, if swiy does decide to mix then keep doses on the low side.

12. Clubsloth

Clubsloth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male

SWIM used to use k and and drink on a regular basis. doing this will water down your inhibitions and then your common sense.
    so YES it is enjoyable
    I assume you know that both these things are harmfull to your body so you probably want to know to what degree are these things harmfull. like raven and bewilderment say just do low doses.

13. baybluesmad

baybluesmad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

Swim never does K and alcohol together anymore. After a few experiences feeling sick or dizzy, swim believes in his opinion that Ket is good on it's own and alcohol just gets in the way.

14. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from U.K.

in swims opinion, a little bit of ket amplifies any other drug swims taken with it. swim had ket and weed, the first time he did ket and after the first line he felt more stoned but very happy, swim did ket and X which is fukin brilliant cos he got a very enjoyable buzz before he went on a ket binge and K-holed, which was also brilliant :D. swim did ket and alcohol and just went dizzy and he did ket and coke but he cant remember much about that (too much ket i think) oh btw swim loves ket lol :D

15. alligotisme2

alligotisme2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male

A few drinks is ok, but if you drink more than a few and then do k your screwed. You WILL puke. I brought a chick to the strip bar that had been drinkin, I did not know this so I offered her a bump of k. One friggin bump and she puked all over the side of the stage lol. In my expirience k is plenty without alcohol anyways.

16. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland

I think the general concensus here is just about right. Ketamine and alcohol may be combined in very low doses but perhaps the combo is undesirable in higher amounts.

17. hijaQr

hijaQr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland

SWIM knows poeple who drink high volumes of alcohol and do large doeses of ketamine and enjoy the experience, and do it quite regularily.

They are Irish though :)

18. Ruffneck

Ruffneck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

swim knows some1 who's done both a lot yrs ago and had some very enjoyable out of body experiences.
    the booze kept the paranoia away for him cause when he took ket on its own he did'nt like the buzz but with booze he could relax a lot more(may sound strange but a lot of drugs made him anxious)
    anyway alchol and ket the way to go for him :)

19. alligotisme2

alligotisme2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male

SWIM has like 30 friends that do k and all of them dont recommend it for the obove reasons. SWIM guesses there are the few that react differently, but not often. SWIY should pop a few e pills or something like it and snuff a 1/2 gram and you wont be thinkin about alcohol. Best high SWIMS ever have was with that glorious combo.

20. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from zimbabwe

What about the long term implications of this combination? Can this combination increase the negative symptoms of booze and K respectively?

SWIM has had quite alot of experience with this combination, just tends to make one feel more drunk, SWIM would recommend the bump method, and do it gradually together. So - don't get hideously drunk then do a line, because SWIU will puke, and don't do it the other way round because chances are the drink won't taste great and at higher doses you won't be able to move that well.