Drug info - ALD-52 Drug Info

Discussion in 'LSD' started by xpr´k, Oct 15, 2005.

1. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Please post info about ALD-52 here.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • legal status
    • stability of the molecule / compound
    Experiences with ALD-52 are discussed in the following thread: Did anyone try ALD-52?

Trivial Name: ALD-52
    Synonyms: 1-acetyl-LSD, "orange sunshine"
    Full Chemical Name: (6aR,9R)-4-acetyl-N,N-diethyl-7-methyl-4,6,6a,7,8,9-hexahydroindolo[4,3-fg]quinoline-9-carboxamide
    Molecular Formula: C22H27N3O2

[​IMG]

Legal status in US: Unconfirmed. Even if not explicitly controlled at Federal level this substance may be deemed a controlled substance analogue of LSD under the Federal Analog Act under certain circumstances. Legality under state law will vary depending on the specific legislation enacted in each US state.

Legal status in UK: Unconfirmed.

Research Chemicals Index - Tryptamines
    Research Chemicals Index - Phenethylamines
    Research Chemicals Index - Beta-Ketones
    Research Chemicals Index - Synthetic Cannabinoids
    Research Chemicals Index - Piperazines
    The Research Chemical Index

has anyone ever come across this substance (knowingly) .

I'm pretty scared of LSD or basicly any tripdrug but what ive read about ald-52 might make it something for me to try.

Just knowing its a less anxiety version of LSD should have enough placebo effect for me to try it without going bad. Im' one of those types that mindfucks himself , thats why ive stayed clear of trip drugs so far . Just knowing a bad trip is a possibilty is enough to raise the changes alot for me to have one .

From 'The Brotherhood of Eternal Love' by Stewart Tendler & David May:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That's a crock. ALD52 hydrolyzes into LSD25 upon contact with water. This has been known since the 1960's.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    LSD has never made my friend have a bad trip. If you go into a trip with a negative mindset like that it isnt going to matter weather you injest, lsd-25, ald-52, mushrooms, or any psychadelic. Your chances of having a bad trip are going to increase significantly with that kind of mindset. I have never knowlingy came across this substance but it would be nice to get some to see if it is any different. IMO clean LSD is the smoothes trip one can achieve. I dont see how ald-52 could be much better.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would love to knowingly taste some ALD and compare it to LSD.

5. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ald-52 is orange sunshine, melty, drippy, walls breath, mmmmmm.
    slightly different than lsd, but not much. Usually a bit smoother imo.

6. LSD-25

LSD-25 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wouldn't ALD-52 be harder to get though?

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    See the image gallery for the orange sunshine sheet.

8. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I realize this thread is old, but im bored. ALD-52, basically would be harder to obtain for a couple reasons, mostly because its precursor is d-lsd-25. It must be acetylized, most dont see the point in taking that extra step to get acetyl-lysergic acid diethylamide. Most likely a special occasion. I mean if youve got dextrose-lysergic acid diethylamide, why???? It is smoother tho, and more of an outward trip than inward. Also it hydrolizes to d-lsd on contact with h20, but a-lsd does give a slightly different trip, should be broken down in anhydrous etoh, or something similar. Forgive my lazy nomenclature.

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Cough! Cough!....pardon me...

As a chemist, some things just burst my beaker. That would be DEXTRO - Lysergic acid diethylamide...not dextrose. It has to do with the direction a photon will boogey while feeling polarized - but I usually charge money for the rest of the lesson. Anywho on to the history of ALD-52:

Around abouts 1968, a misfit <grin> outfit that became known as the Brotherhood of Eternal Love put out a massive amount of what was known as 'Orange Sunshine' LSD. LSD-25 had been outlawed back in 1966, so the distribution of such presented a bit of a problem - such as tripping and seeing Richard M. Nixon having oral sex with J. Edgar Hoover in your sugar bowl. Bad vibes were all around. Thus entered the legacy of ALD-52.

This was before the current day of such socio-legal primitivism as the analogue act, so synthesizing/distributing something with 90% of the potency of LSD-25 and quite similar effects seemed like an ideal solution. At least this was the legal defence used when Big Brother (remember Nixon and Hoover in the sugar bowl?) swooped in and hauled some of those involved into court to face 10,000,000,000,000 years in jail. "But it's NOT LSD.", made the defence's argument to throw this out of court. Ahh! But the g-men countered that ALD-52 could only be synthesized from LSD-25 (Bang! Gotcha!), and ALD-52 will hydrolyze into LSD-25 upon contact with water (rat-a-tat-tat-tat!). Sad to say - the prosecution won the case and the captured members of the BEL were shipped off to the Grey-Bar Hilton. Amongst much fanfare by the Nixon-lickers that these goons making this stuff raped babies and ate Priests and other ghoulish deeds that sell tabloid newspapers to fat women in supermarkets buying cheesecakes with food-stamps.

The legend of ALD-52 lives on today. Is it a better and more pleasant experience than LSD-25? Depends on who you ask. Is it just hype? Same thing. But one thing is quite certain: It will get your ass hauled into court today like it did back yonder. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go spray some RAID into my sugar bowl...

1. 5/5,
      Great post as usual
      Aug 17, 2006
  10. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My mistake, dextro. Swit is no pro....obviously, his formal training is limited. Never got around to finishing that paperwork, computers were faster money at the time, and didnt require anymore school (swit hates school). Swit guesses you cant mention ald, without mentioning the brotherhood, but thats a subject a bit inappropiate to go into more for this particular setting.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  11. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: ald-52

Hoffman, probably didnt make much, but so what. He engineered it, and therefore, can be synthesized by anyone with the right resources. Documentation, is hard to find on it somewhat, but its absurd to think, you would know who has created what in the last 69 years or so. Hoffman worked for Sandoz, Sandoz, is a pharmaceutical company. When they synthesize things, they keep great records. Clandestine chemists dont, or at least usually dont publish them, for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
  12. TooStupidToPuke

TooStupidToPuke Newbie

Reputation Points:

dude why would anyone make LSD and then put it through all the extra work to get a less than 50% return.. for something thats not any better...

you know hard it is to make it in the first place for what reason would you cut the yield in half just to get something that is going to go right back into LSD after oxygen hits it?

13. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Toostupid- quit spaming each thread in the froum trying to say that ALD isn't and have never been around. Are you trying to prove your screen name?

14. TooStupidToPuke

TooStupidToPuke Newbie

Reputation Points:

no im not trying to prove anything but your saying lavender is lsa, someone has been busted with ALD orange sunshine is ALD, all this shit is flat out wrong and im sick of hearing of ALD when there isnt any

15. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Not oxygen, H2O, water. To answer your question, for special occasions. Or novelty. Any better is a matter of opinion. how "hard it is to make" it is pretty relative, total synthesis of LSD would be quite a project(ie: next to impossible clandestinely). If you have lysergic acid, its really not so difficult. The earth can provide all the LA, ones little heart could ever desire. Although it requires equipment/techniques, that typically a student wouldnt get to until grad school, at least it was where swit went. Swit has explained this in other threads. Again tho, purification is the pain. Point is, getting crude LSD isnt really an out of this world synth, if you absolutely desire a pure product, it gets a bit more tricky.

16. TooStupidToPuke

TooStupidToPuke Newbie

Reputation Points:

whats being debated is thats its being marketed, ALD, and its not...why would half a yield for something not any better.

This is what pinkavvy is saying that fluff is ALD and being marketed and also that someone has been busted with ALD which is also wrong

17. CRUNK

CRUNK Newbie

Reputation Points:

Because it's more of a quality thing. I know a lot of people who would kill just to have some ALD-52. Usually it's the impurities in LSD that can really 'lessen' someone's trip. It's basicly like the difference in some swag dirt weed and some sticky crystalized Jamaican Skunk, there's just no comparison to it. That would be crazy if someone in this world could make it!:smoker:

18. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:

SPECIAL OCCASIONS, people say all kinds of things, you never know tho. Swit would have to say, it hasnt been marketed since, summer 2000, being the 5th anniversary of a certain, fat guys death. Before then about, aug 95', it would be absurd for swit, to think he knows what going is on in everyone elses world tho......Catch his drift?

19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

The bromo derivative is BOL-148. ALD-52 is the acetyl. Period.

If you don't believe this - check the records from Sandoz labs in Switzerland. I am a chemist. Obviously you are not.

20. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Perhaps he was toostupid but as far as i know lavendar is LSD.

and you know i respect your opinions and your knowledge Pink, im just saying what learned many years ago from a now legendary thread at the shroomery.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007