Health - almost black out (Bacardi 151) y??

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by takak023, May 3, 2005.

1. takak023

takak023 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last week i was at da club when i got dere i down a shot of barcardi 151 (usually it will take me two - three shot 2 get drunk) After dat shot i went straight 2 da dance floor while i was dancing i was dehydrated. when i couldn't take it n e more (which is 45 min later) I went straight 2 the bar n ask 4 a cup of coke.. when i was just standing dere i felt hella dizzy, everyding hella blurr, i dunno if the 151 finally hit me or sumethin else.. i was trying 2 keep my mind clear incase if the alochol is hittin me cuz i gotta drive home.. the dizziness became worser n worser, my fren drag me out 2 da smokin area 4 sum fresh air.. as i was being drag i couldn't c n e ding, like i was gonna faith, i bump into everybody n when i finally get's 2 sit down with the fresh air, my vision finally came bak.. i never experience anything like dat be4.. if n e one can tell me wat did happen it would be great , or else ill stay away from 151 from now on

2. spidert3

spidert3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There could of been many reasons why this happened, but to start out. 1st if you are dehydrated you should drink water not coke. Other things could of been that someone slipped something into your drink or did u take any medication before you drank it. But if you are really dehydrated that could of been the problem and dancing while dehydrated and sweating would make things worse.

3. bogumil

bogumil Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I remember passing out in a club after 3 vodka - red bull. I was on the dancefloor and suddenly everything on me started shaking and I had novision too, tried to make it to the bathroom but no chance. Must have looked like I didbreakdance there unwillingly with all my legs shaking like shit. [​IMG]and within 30 secs I was down and out.They had to carry me out. Sucks. In front ofthe chicks ... lol

Like spidert3 said - many reasons. For me it was that I was kind of ill (flue or something) and I shot the the stuff down fast too. Also at that time I smokeda lotand didnt do any sports ...

Drinking lots of water cando wonders. Whenever I feel bad physically I just drink lots of water. It kind of stabilizes the bloodpressure and so on most of the times.Edited by: bogumil

4. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It wasnt the alchol alone for sure. That doesnt sound like an alchol blackout at all. You most likely were dehadrated and didnt get enough oxygen.