1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Comedown - Almost got detoxed...

Discussion in 'Heroin' started by lovage, Apr 29, 2012.

1. lovage

lovage Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Ahhhh, SWIM is kicking herself in the ass. After a really unpleasant cold turkey benzo wit[BOOK][/BOOK]hdrawal SWIM had the great idea to just kick heroin too. It had been so long since she detoxed she totally forgot how bad it is. So for two days she puked, shit, tore at her flesh, and cried, yes even cried. Then tonight she could not take it anymore and got some tar, and like magic one shot and 15 minutes later she feels great, she even is eating a burrito. 2 days wasted, she is pretty disappointed in herself right now.

2. Joe29

Joe29 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    Keep at it lovage, you can do it.
    Swim is on a day 4 cold turkey, and I never thought I could do this without something like meth or some benzos too help. But im almost there day 5 is approaching.
    Swim was hooked once again for 2 years on H, and was sick as a dog, I still am but not as bad.
    You gotta just keep trying, best of luck joe.

3. chocolatecake

chocolatecake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    i heard that xanax is used to go through h withdrawals.
    but in urn case i would not recommend it since you u had a habit.
    maybe get ecstasy crush it into a powder and snort a line when it gets unbearable.
    i am talking out of my ass but i would think about this if i was u.

chocolatecake added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

also check the neonblur thread.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012