Combinations - Alprazolam and Hydrocodone?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Lengthy Fellow, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Lengthy Fellow

Lengthy Fellow Newbie

Reputation Points:
  2. Darkotic

Darkotic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It all depends on the amounts you use. I am prescribed both, from the
    same doctor, xanax being used for anxiety from pain. I would have to
    say it depends on the dosage.

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah its a great high first you take the hydrocodone so the itching
    will start and by the time that happens take a couple xannie bars and
    you wont even remember the itching in the morning!! olny kidding but
    dont over do it or that is exacly what will happen.know your limits
    with both then feel them out when combined can be a good time and i
    dont see too much danger in it

4. Darkotic

Darkotic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A couple bars? HA! You probably won't see MORNING. More like the following evening.[​IMG] Try chewing a lorcet and dissolving a football under the tongue. Then go from there.

5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sorry depends on the fequnecy of use. dont start with a # of bars by
    nay means. as for not seeing the next morning or the next day.... if
    you are a bar eater then you should have no prob. there are quite a few
    out there[​IMG] who eat can eat 10 in a night remember it and wake up in the am. BUT this usually goess hand in hand with addiction.

6. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ohh yeah and a couple bars (2) will def do the job of erasing a beginners memory if not just 1. so that ich wont be remembered

7. bassintro

bassintro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from india
    It is perfectly safe in my opinion to mix xanax with hydrocodone. Xanax is just a benzo and hydrocodone is an opiate. Xanax can be mixed with just about anything. However if you mix Xanax with to much alcohol you will just black out and not remember anything, wont kill you though. (ive done this way to much). How much Xanax do you have? if your just talkin about the standard .5 mg's your more than fine. If you talking about 2-5mg's then i envy you, Xanax is good shit! I personally like it alot better than ativan and klonnoppin. Although klonnoppin is good

8. Riddlemethat

Riddlemethat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    think about the breathing problems it might cause....they both can cause respritory failure. if he is not exp. then he might die by mixing the two. Darkotic had the best advice, i would say 1st try 1 lorcet/vic. and 1 xanax. how many mg. are your xanax?

9. RockGod

RockGod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some one i know and his friend mixed xanax and hydrocodone together,
    and they both said it was awsome. They both ingested 4 hydrocodone 7.5
    mg pills. When that started to kick in they snorted half of a
    xanie bar (meaning they both snorted 15 mg of xanax)....but be
    carefull...both of those kids have a real high tolerance with that kind
    of stuff....so if u wanna try it start of with low doses...and do the
    hydro first or else you won't remember to take them after u do the xanax

peace~

10. Interzone

Interzone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been prescribed 10 mg Xanaz a day for the last nine years and have tried the method of dissolving it uder the tongue, but what a nasty taste! I have found a better way of delivering it to my system. I crush the pills, dosage per person may vary and throw it in a shot glass of warm water with a little salt and the effects are almost immediate and very intense. Sometimes when I have taken too much Oxy, hydro or Morphine it really helps take the edge off and give a more mild and pleasurable high. To me it also seems to make the opiate experience last longer.

11. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    10 MG Xanax? what???? I have never heard of that...? But anyways, I took tried this the other day, and I felt it gave me a pretty damn good high, I was just so chilled back and so happy, two thumbs up from me.

12. Interzone

Interzone Newbie

Reputation Points:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that I am taking 10 mg a day, that is in the form of five 2mg pills. Take all day for chronic anxiety.

13. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant that I am taking 10 mg a day, that is in the form of five 2mg pills. Take all day for chronic anxiety."

Wow Interzone that is a whole lot of xanax to be taking per day. Is that all legally prescribed? I know i was taking 2-4 mg's of Xanax or 10-20 mg's of valium per day for aboutfive months and when i stopped abrubtly, the withdrawals<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]were equal to my opiate withdrawals in anxiety, not in sweats or bone pains and such... but still surprisingly mentally painful. I was bouncing from one wall to the other for several days and i couldnt sleep more thana fewhoursper nightfor atleasta week. And this whole time i was still using large amounts of Fetanyl and M. So be careful man. The buzz however from both aprozolam and opiates or any benzo and opiates for that matter.....heavenly [​IMG]

14. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when mixing hydrocodone and xanax or any benzo,

make sure you take a lower than normal dose of each to start off to
    avoid respiratory problems... and to make sure you don't get too fucked
    up

they potentiate eachother greatly.

15. Interzone

Interzone Newbie

Reputation Points:

Yeah it is all legally prescribed by my Neurologist/Psychiatrist. I have been diagnosed with chronic anxiety that is untreatable with anti depressants.

I know how you feel about the withdrawals of it. Sometimes I cant make it to the doc, (it's 90 bucks for a doc visit every month) and 2 or 3 days with out them it is a pure ride to hell in my brain so miserable with no sleep, don't wanna fuck, cant sleep, paranoid delusions, don't wanna be touched, yell at someone when they say hi. Its bad. And also as you said combined with opiate withdrawal and its like living in a horror movie about psychic mind eaters.Edited by: Interzone