Combinations - Alprazolam + Metaxalone or Cyclobenzaprine

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by tologonu, Sep 25, 2004.

1. tologonu

tologonu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always have plenty of Xans, but since I can't get much else, I have to go with I have. I also have access to Skelaxin, 400 mg tabs; Flexeril 5 mg tabs; and Naproxen 500 mg tabs.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any benefitsto mixing Xan's with any of these. If so, in what recommended amounts? Crushing, parachuting, snorting recommendations with these possible combinations?

Thanx :)

2. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    First of all, naproxen is just an NSAID like ibuprofen (Advil). It is of no recreational use. Skelaxin and Flexeril are muscle relaxants and would only make you feel more tired and relaxed if combined with xanax.

geeb

3. tologonu

tologonu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    but would they have any positive effects to the high? I mean, this isn't soma we're talking about here, but still...?

Oh, and which is better: Skelaxin or Flexeril (for my purposes or just in general)? ?

Thanx.

4. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Both Skelaxin and Flexeril are centrally-acting muscle relaxers with unknown mechanism of action. They are of similar strength. They are a little weaker than Somas, but similar in positive effect.

geeb

5. rocknbritt

rocknbritt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Xanax + (Skelaxin, Flexeril, or Naproxen)

What about mixing Somas and Skelaxin?? I have Somas (350 MG) and Skelaxin (800 MG).

I tried taking the Somas by themselves, i took two the first time. It took about 30-40 minutes to kick in. i felt good for an hour or two and then went to sleep all day. The next time i took 4. Again it took about 30-40 minutes to kick in and then I started feeling good. My hands started shaking really bad where I couldnt do anything with them, and then i went to sleep and slept for 12 hours. Overall, I don't see what the hype is about the Somas, they dont seem too great to me. I just got these Skelaxin last night. I've never had them so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the side effects, best way to take it (eat, snort, parachute...?) and anything I might be able to mix it with.

Thanks =)

6. pixplzthx

pixplzthx Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    Re: Xanax + (Skelaxin, Flexeril, or Naproxen)

Skelaxin has little to no recreational value for more than 99.7% of the population.