Drug info - alprazolam on blotter?

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by mfrieze, Dec 14, 2006.

1. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim heard that you could put alprozolam on a blotter. I was thinking if he had 1 gram of alp. and i liter of 190 proof everclear that he could mix it together and use a syringe to drop .1ml onto each blotter which would be 1mg per blotter. would this work?

1. 4/5,
      Interesting topic; thanks for asking these questions
      Dec 3, 2009
  2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: alprozolam on blotter?

Maybe SWIJ is a little suspicious: But why would flamingos even want to try this?

Xanax is easily available, and easily dosed in it's available form. This all just seems like a lot of work for nothing.

Blotter is for LSD (or certain RC's, but only if the blotter is clearly labelled with the substance and dose). Putting other stuff on blotter seems to SWIJ to be an attempt to deceive, and make substance out to be something it's not: Very bad!

Plus mixing benzos with alcohol is asking for unconsciousness: Do not attempt!

3. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

jatelka... it is not about deceiving. Its for swims own personal use and just a fun little project.. and .1ml of everclear should not be dangerous with 1mg of alprozolam. and it evaporates anyway on the blotter as well. so please give me useful information on whether this would work or not. Also, who says the blotter has to be for lsd or rc's.. swims "falmingo" things it would be cool to have xannax on a blotter. I mean yes, swim can put it in capsules or just parachute the powder I has, but blotters would just a fun thing to do

thank you

Last edited: Dec 14, 2006
  4. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I think mixing benzos with alcohol can be quite fun if it isn't overdone.

5. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

yeah swim drinks with benzo's sometimes. but even if the alcohol did not evaporate, i doubt that .1ml of it is going to hurt anything. lets say I take 5mg of alprozolam, thats only .5ml of alcohol if none of it evaporates.. i doubt that is going to hurt anything

6. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

any word on if this is work well or not? Also would any other alcohol besides 190 proof everclear work? because that is a hard alcohol for swim to get

7. spoony

spoony Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got xanax on blotter a few weeks ago...just like the pills but you can hide them in your wallet...nice blotters that say xanax on them, 2 squares = one bar
    My friend says it might be a research chemical very similar to xanax available in liquid

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  8. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If people insist on sourcing and purchasing bulk alprazolam powder (which they do), I'd much rather see them try to accurately dose it using liquid measurement and/or blotter paper than the alternative, which is eating unknown amounts of extremely potent depressants.

9. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I haven't ever heard of putting Alprazolam on blotter, but the idea is interesting.

Bulk Alprazolam is READILY available on the net. One just has to look around. I have had success mixing the Alprazolam with Everclear and then dropping it onto the small marshmellows. This makes for great fun and easy concealment.

10. Terrapinzflyer

Terrapinzflyer MDMA, RC & News Forums Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    turtle was just running through back issues of the DEA's microgram and found this intelligence alert from may 2008:

Attached Files:

1. 5/5,
      Thanks for the post and the picture.
      Sep 20, 2009
  11. Graduisic

Graduisic Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    this all seems rather silly. the oral bioavailability of xanax tablets is between 80-90%... only thing SWIM can possibly imagine the blotter having any use for is increased dose or possibly other adulterants to make the blotter more appealing. Doesn't sound to be any better or worse than dissolving a tab under one's tongue.

Tags: