Opinions - alternate routes for ingesting methylone

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by moldie, Apr 24, 2005.

1. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim recently extracted the methylone from 4 tubes of explosion. The yield wasbetween 190-205mg per tube and I really don't think I lost much at all, so much for the 280mg claim. Although I wouldn't be too shocked to discover that different batches of explosion contain varying amounts of methylone based largely on the demand for the product. Anyhow, has anyone tried IV use of this chemical?

I figure it's safe to boot. I've shot mdma with great success and methylone is justit's benzylic ketone.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  2. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Don't know about IV. However, I know a few people that have successfully taken it anally. Apparently, this was done by making the crystals into a solution and injecting them up the bum with a syringe that had the needle removed.

3. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    My version of Explosion contains a distinkt smell of vanilla and the
    crystals look a bit of green. I wouldn't IV that, except you I have the
    pure chemical (sold from Research Chemical vendors) but even then...I would think
    about twice doing it...

4. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes it does appear the plugging drugs up your but is all the rage these days![​IMG]Just remember that it proabably will be a lot stronger by either route so watch your dose.

5. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Has anyone tried that with Explosion?

Edited by: enquirewithin

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  6. akcom

akcom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Doing it with explosion right out of the capsule would be stupid, there
    are additives present that would not be safe to put in your bloodstream.

7. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you feel some unstoppable need to inject methylone, get pure powder
    from an Research Chemical vendor, do not use Explosion.

Explosion contains other ingredients, some of which remain after it's
    been dried out.

There have been some reports of successful rectal use on BL.

8. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Haven't heard of anyone taking Explosion rectally. I don't think that it would be the best idea because of all the other additives in it.

9. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I just dried some Explosion. The remaining crystals are quite olivelike
    green, smell strongly vanillalike & it definitely doesn't look
    pure. I would strongly hesitate from injecting it. At least the vanilla
    should be from a oil / fatbased source.

On the other hand...you can try it: its not my life that might get destroyed.[​IMG]

10. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

I am curious about the effects of IVing MDMA. I would assume that there would be an initial very brief 'flash' followed by an intensified but shortened MDMA high. It seems likely that the hangover would also be worse. Am I right-- or way off the mark?

11. hogg

hogg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why would anyone want to inject an empathogen?..... Its effects are much faster... shorter duration. Personally when I take E or another empathogen... Its the duration of the effects that I am most worried about... (well first its the quality of the chemical, but for arguements sakelets suppose every one gets top notch stuff all the time) While injecting might prove a fast and furious high... its wears off quickly. Wheres the fun in that? Besides a good roll puts me right where I want to be anyway... I don't feel like I need to be higher... The drug's nature is that way.. while I understand slamming speed or coke... but E + methylone are just not that kind of chemical... Know what I mean?

12. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    enquirewithin: iv mdma is quite enjoyable. you get a solid rush of complete joy followed by a typical mdma high. the duration is a little shorter but not as much as some would expect.

As to the rest of these replies, I figured I had made myself clear. The methylonewas fully extracted from explosion. I didn't just evaporate, that would be silly and deffinately not an "extraction" of the active ingredient. But to update my earlier post I did an IV experiment earlier this evening on the magnitude of about 100mg (I didn't have a scale on me). The experience was OK, though nothing to write home about. I might want to try a higher dose, but I think I'm going to just stick to eating this chemical as the benefits don't really justify the work that went into it.

13. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    @Moldie: Can you describe shortly how you got rid of the green colour
    & the vanilla smell from Explosion? "fully extraction" - does it
    mean SWIM simply did a recrystalisation?

14. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

Thanks for the reply-- its enough for me to IV MDMA vicariously!

Interesting about IVing methylone. I did try insufflating 100mg (he had
    powder), and it was not very different to taking it orally and really
    rough on the nose-- definitley not as potent as 200mg orally. Curious
    as phenethylamines as so much more potent when when insufflated (or
    IVed, I think) and amphetamines are also more potent taken this way.

Taking this material orally appears the only reasonable way...

Edited by: enquirewithin

15. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How difficult is this extraction? Are you certain it removed the
    triphenylphosphane? I would like to do this to several
    bottles worth if it's not beyond his comprehension because unlike pure
    methylone, Explosion did not seem to agree with his stomach too well.Edited by: radiometer

16. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    To revive an old thread... I have been insufflating methylone & taking it rectally. The rectal route is truly powerful, as I think Nagognog2 (or was it Alfa?) stated... a decent dosage (when clean, or nearly so) is followed by a rush (or several rushes) that involves a sort of weird tingling feeling, like a part of one's consciousness went random like an empty TV channel. This is often followed by intense euphoria, if the dose was big enough. Watch out for M1 fiending, one can find themselves repeatedly re-dosing in an attempt to reach a satisfying plateau.

I recommend people get over their nervousness and try rectal admin, it's well worth it as far as putting the substance to its best use. SWIM equates it to IM injection in terms of bioavailability and rate of absorption. Nasal insufflation is OK too, as long as the stuff is well chopped (people likely ignore this step... it's really needed and the M1 crystals should be ground with a flat edge of something as well as chopped).

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  17. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Another way to ingest... check this out.

SWIM dissolved some M1 in water and put it in a nasal spray bottle (pump action mist type is best for this application). A couple squirts in each nostril has been awesome today as a quick eye-opener (takes effect within 30 seconds), and of course the effects are cumulative.

I like this method so well, he's doing it with the rest of his methylone (~1/3g). The trick is to get the solution really strong... you should be able to taste the "chemical-y" taste of the M1 in addition to the sour and bitterness.

The only disadvantage of this method is bitter drip down the back of the throat, but old cokeheads like SWIM actually enjoy that... :p.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  18. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Methylone Vaginally

I want to know if methylone would absorb vaginally as it would anal. Anyone know anything about this? Swim will not try the anal route but wants to use less than an oral dose to achieve effects. Any information would be appreciated.

19. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Re: Methylone Vaginally

It burns as hell intranasally. I would be very hesitant to administer methylone vaginally. (Well actually it would be virtually impossible for SWIM, but that aside)

20. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Methylone Vaginally

The pH of the vagina is totally different and the vagina is designed to repel all foreign invaders except sperm. The cellular structure is different as well - the cells of the bowel are designed for rapid exchange. The vagina has a defense design that makes transmission, whether it be chemical or microbial, less likely than through the rectum/bowel. The tissues are stronger and more elastic in the vagina than in the rectum/bowel.

Eat it or plug it. Keep the kitty free for other fun & games.