Am I addicted?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Dr. Dro, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright so i broke my leg. i got prescribed hydrocodone when it
    happened. (thats gone now). but after surgery to get screws put in,
    they prescribed generic percocet. anyway the pains been gone now for
    like 3 weeks. so i started using the percocet for fun. in the past week
    and a half ive taken about 27 or so at 7.5mg oxcodone each. am i
    addicted? is that too many for about 10 days?

im asking because i only have 3 left and i was wondering if i should
    prepare for withdrawal or just not take the rest r will i be fine if i
    take them?

2. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    im high right now so math is a lil tough right now but if you could let us know how many you take at a time and aslo if you've had a big tolerance build up in the past 10 days.

in my experience if i can spread it out a lil, at least skipping a day between dosing again then my tolerance wont build up.then, if and when i do stop for a while (no more supply or whatever) i dont feel the symptoms of withdrawl much or at all.

but if i kinda binge with the pills, using multiple times a day, multiple days in a row (like 2 weeks or longer usually). and if the dosage keeps getting bigger over the days (taking more pills to get the same buzz). then when i get to the bottom of that bottle i know to expect a few days or a week of shit (withdrawl is pretty shitty for those who havent experienced it).

im sorry if im rambling, this is all just personal experience and no 2 people are the same so use your judgement. as far as the pills you have left, id hold onto them for now, maybe you can even spread em out over the next week or so to make it easier... i dont know if youve got enough to spread out though (not to familiar with hydro, only oxycontin).

but yea, just let us know any more info you can like dosage n tolerance to get a better idea. remember, be safe and be smart. peace...

3. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i started only taken 2 to get high and only one high a day. the ;ast
    day or two ive been taken 4 to get high and thats it for the day. the
    drug im taking is generic percocet.(oxycodone w/ tylenol).

<div ="left">

</div>

4. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sorry, i thought you meant hydro. to my understanding oxy's are stronger but i really dont know. I think you will be fine, just give yourself a day or so before taking another pill or two (or all of them).

if you notice yourself not feeling ok, maybe a lil depressed or frustrated tomorrow then you can expect another couple bad days. as much as the pills seem like a good idea, id say save them and just smoke some weed if you can, or get drunk or soemthing... besides you never know when you'll have a bad back one day and would really like a couple percs! peace...

5. tinogsx

tinogsx Newbie

Reputation Points:

Well you said that you have taken 27 (7.50)mg Tabs in a week and a half....That was roughly 20 mg per day...Since you only have 3 left, i would take only one per day until they finish..You may have some hydrocodone on hand..That is just as potent as oxy, and you may want to use that to help you transition...The withdrawal shouldn't be to bad..However, some people have experienced withdrawal symptons after only 3 days.