Combinations - AMbien (Zolpidem) combos

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by wojsmack, Apr 6, 2007.

1. wojsmack

wojsmack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    What are some good ambien combinations

Swim prefers ambien+weed gives a nice mellow and tingly feeling
    Never tried alchohol or any other benzos with ambien.

Suggestions, experiences, and advice?? please post thank you

:D :smoker:

2. wojsmack

wojsmack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Re: AMbien combos

I tried alchohol and remembers nothing both alchohol and ambien alone give swim memory loss so i should've expected it ill write down what it feels like next time

3. OccularFantasm

OccularFantasm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

hahaha this should be fun. I has done many of these such combos. I will tell ya what hes enjoyed. Mix some sertaline hcl with some zolpidem, then take a couple shots, then smoke a blunt. Swim recalls tripping FACE. however as with any of these combos, one must be careful to ensure the proper level of hydration, or I think one might die.

swim also recalls several ambien with several shots. I saw people in dream clouds around his computer.

I would like to point out none of these 'trips' are anything liek mushrooms or acid or salvia whatsoever. Also if one wishes to engage int hese activities, extreme caution should be practiced.

for a nice downer feeling, just take 10mg of zolpidem every hour until you feel the need to take a nice nap.

mixed zolpidem with lorazapam. didnt notice any effects.

mixed zolpidem with diazapam. didnt notice any effects.

mixed oxycontin with zolpidem. Blackout.

zolpidem with salvia. fun world. nice relaxed feel in the trip.

I would also liek to point out thats wim doesnt notice any effects with lorazapam or diazapam alone, so those combonations especially could be different for other swimmers. SWIM also reccomends it in combonation with mushrooms, keeps ya from getting depressed from too many benzos.

I am sure there are many other combos he has done. unfortunatly, these events are far far to fuzzy for swim to be able to recollect.

and jus in case some of you havent figured out zolpidem=ambien

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Please always include the chemical name of pharmaceutical drugs in your thread title and posts. This can be easily obtained from Google or other search engine. Doing so will avoid confusion on this international forum. Thank you.

5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim likes 50mg of amb and alch but dosent suggest it for newbies to amb. It put swim in a dreamy state with great visiuals and mellows swim out b4 bed time

6. EscapeDummy

EscapeDummy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dude, 50mg? Have you built up a fat tolerance, because that's a shit ton of zolpidem.

7. static_vodka_420

static_vodka_420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swims only enjoyable combos with zolpidem were with marijuana or alcohol

weed gives swim the sensation of being in a trance like state, aids the strange hallucinations zolpidem causes, and gives a nice body high where I want to sit on the couch all night fading in and out of sleep

alcohol is not reccomended sence its a combination of cns depressants however if one must start slow and build up maybe swiys regular dose and a shot. swim warns of negative side effects including complete amnesia, loss of all coordination, difficulty breathing, and making a complete ass of himself. the positive effects included a increased sedation and slight euphoria, easier to sleep, and loss of social inhibitions, it gives swim a nice calm body feeling that he rather enjoys if its done in small doses.. not from swim hide the rest of ones pills the temptation to take more and feel better is a lie but may still be irresistable once inebriated, it most likelly will result in the aforementioned negative effects.

8. EVIL PIMP

EVIL PIMP Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    lmao thats what i was thinking... I have been on ambien for 11 years 20mg every night... i thought that was a lot

EVIL PIMP added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

one 40oz olde English 800 then take 20mg ambien....swim loves doing that some times

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  9. amphbeny

amphbeny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here is a log of my dogs first time trying mr ambien and mr ativan together. ( his name is " i " )

1st time ever trying zolpidem thus i stuck with 1 10mg pill...9:45pm. Took that first. Its been 20 min and i feel nothing.
    10:15 -
    next I am going to dose on the ativan. not sure how much total yet but i dont want to take away from possible fun effects of ambiien so i will start with just 1 mg of the lorazepam. This could and probably will change up to 4mg's with time. and within the hour.

I will now go take a shower and re-assess where my heads at. i feel like i almost cant tell. i feel...lazy..maybe.

10:25pm - vivid vision. mostly the same things. even still slight anxiety in the pit of my stomach which i started with. popping ativan 1mg number 2 now.

10:30 - turning my light back on so i can feel whats going on better. nothing radical . this post is proving to be a boring one. but educational none the less.

10:35 - feel heavy. unsatisfied....want to take a 3rd ativan but i believe that will only perpetuate this feeling. ....

10:41 oddly enough i feel anxious. so down goes ativan number 3.

Feelin like a total waste of time. 4th lorazepam and we'll see what happens. Seems as though I woulda been better off with 20 mg ambien on an empty stomach and no benzo with it at all.