Drug info - AMP - Chocamine + Geranamine + caffeine

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Nahbus, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM just received 2 free sample packets of AMP, it contains Chocamine and Geranamine, with some caffeine. Has anyone tried this stuff yet? I've heard good things about it, just wanted to know what you guys thought about the product.
    He has 4 pills, says to take 2-4 once per day. Not sure if I want to take 2 or 4 as he doesn't have any more.
    What do you guys think?
    Thanks, peace.

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Couldn't find much info. Anyway, I will post his experience here. He just took 2 of the pills (3:00PM). *cross fingers*
    Hope this is good for SWIM and not some gimmick. :)

3. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its about 30 minutes later. I say he does feel a slight energy boost, and has that kind of "wired" feeling. Slight mood lift. It's subtle, could even be a placebo... but I don't think so. He likes where it's taking him so far. Maybe he'll pop the other 2 in a bit?
    So far so good, though. Nothing stunning, but nice cozy happy energy.

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my leg is cozily bouncing away right now :)
    It's subtle, but not, says SWIM. He does enjoy it. Definately something he would take at work. Wonder how long it will last, and if it will keep going up up up! He hopes so!
    Hmmm. This is pretty decent says SWIM.

5. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Damn. I say it feels as though it's getting stronger by the minute!
    He feels like blasting music and doing pushups or something! Not jittery or anything... it feels quite nice!
    I am prone to getting higher effects out of almost every drug he takes, though. Bear this in mind.

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    merge yo posts before the drug goblin comes down and clubs you for not doing so!

sounds interesting though, I am going to get a hold of some soon and do a report too

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    SWIM's friend takes 4 for a good bounce around the dance floor and is very satisfied with the stuff.

8. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took the other 2. His shirt came off. That means he is very energized :)
    He does like it.
    P.S. Alfa, do you know if it's ok for SWIM to drink on these in a few hours?
    Haven't read anything saying not to..

9. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Here is the advertising text of AMP:

GeranamineT is a naturally occurring compound with adrenaline-like properties that has very potent and noticeable energy producing effects. It also has a very low toxicity (as determined by LD-50). Compared to ephedra its subjective effects are more central than peripheral, leading to a much more pleasant and tolerable energy enhancing experience.

Chocamine, a powerful stimulant possessing hunger-demolishing properties, earns inclusion in ErgoLean AMP. Chocamine contains several natural ingredients to both thwart hunger and stimulate the central nervous system.

Caffeine is well established as a fat-burning gadget. Its presence in AMP, coupled with GeranamineT and Chocamine, makes this new weapon the most powerful and effective fat burner/energy enhancer on the market today.

CAUTION!
    Consult with your physician before using this product, particularly if you are taking prescription medications. Not for persons under the age of 18. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product. Do not use this product if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders or stroke. Do not combine this product with any other thermogenic or stimulant product. The recommended serving of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee and individuals with caffeine sensitivity should consider the amount to take. Everyone's metabolism is different and may respond differently to the variety and amount of each ingredient in this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. If you experience any adverse reaction to this product, immediately discontinue use and contact your physician. Do not take near bedtime as it may cause sleeplessness.

I see no remark about alcohol and see no problem in combining alcohol with either cafeine on chocamine. Geranamine I don't know.

10. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    every time I has drank on stimulants he regrets it, no matter the stimulant, but You might be different! wonder if anyone else here could say for sure.

11. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I remember once when SWIM drank on yohimbe, although this is DEFINATELY NOT ADVISED!!! Anyway, he had a REaaaaally good time. Euphoria through the roof. Then he puked. But the fun parts were very good :)
    I will have a few beers and take it slow (if he drinks. well shit. he only has liquor. haha. Oh well, he wont be drinking for another 3-4 hours or so anyway)

12. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Yohimbe is a totally different thing.

13. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Geranamine is apparently extracted from Geranium essiential oil and shares some of the desirable properties of ephedra, not to be confused with Guarnine, a name sometimes used to describe the caffiene extracted from Guarana.

Could Geranamine be the future of herbal xtc?

14. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Geranine contains trace amounts of an amphetamine by nature. The producers say that they have maneged to to potentiate this a lot.
    Nahbus, what is SWINB's his view on the effects of two capsules of Amp? I see the Dutch smartshops are now selling 2 caps sample packs.

15. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As SWIM recalls, there were definately some minor similarities to amphetamine.
    It was more smooth and anxiety-less, and it came in waves.
    Music hopped him up, like most stimulants do (CRANK THAT SHIT AND BOUNCE AROUND)
    and talkative level increased.
    He feels he took a very low dose, and is now contemplating getting some more and trying a higher dose.
    He doesn't remember any bad comedown or anything of that sort. Pretty calm, soothing semi-euphoric energy.
    He forgets if he was any more motivated than usual.
    Of course, it is kind of hard for SWIM to remember details because this was a while ago.

SWIM suggests others try this and post experiences. He definately thinks it is a worthwhile drug, and is eager to try it again. Didn't seem like any bodyload or anything.

Sorry this is all the information SWIM can remember, but perhaps soon he will try double the dose he tried previously, and of course, post an experience report.

16. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM figured the cost to try was low enough for, "what tha hell."

I amn't expecting much as a Dexedrine prescription user.

17. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The GeranamineT must be doin it, because the other two ingredients have been sampled by me and are both caffeine like.

18. AntiAimer

AntiAimer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This product did nothing to Smurf. He took all 4, from his sample pack at once. Didn't get any adrenaline speedy like effects.

19. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I took ~1.5 and didn't enjoy the feeling much (not to mention he got calf cramps the next morning). The caffeine probably ruins it for him, as he can only take the stuff in smaller doses.

Alfa, in reference to post #14, which amphetamine is present in Geranamine (or whatever it's called)? TIA for the information.

20. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    There are 2 caps in a sample pack. What product are you talking about??

The active substance in Geranamine is methylhexaneamine.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017