amphetamine and cocaine

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by julian, Jan 25, 2007.

1. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am wondering how much damage he is doing to his body by taking both amphetamine and cocaine simutaneously. I do not really combine both drugs to increase the high, but it happens quite often out of chance. swim often insuffulates 20-40 mg of aderall to help him with school/studying no later than 6 pm. and then, for example tonight, swim acquired some quality blow at about 930 pm and did about 1g between then and 230 am(now). I feel his heart 'pounding' but his heart rate is normal. swim knows that combining both drugs obviously not good for him, but he is starting to think that he may be doing extra damage to his heart by doing 2 stimulants at once. are there immediate or long term risks aside of when the two drugs are used seperately?

p.s.- swim plans on taking 2 tylenol pm's in about a half hour so he can get some sleep. he has an exam tomorrow so he really needs it to get some shut eye. good idea? no?

I posted this in the blow forum too, if i broke some rules and a mod wants to delete one of the threads so be it.

2. boylizard

boylizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    heart damage, is of course, possible. its euphoric as hell, so swim hearts, but... careful with swiys body man. if someone could elaborate on his questions, I would appreciate it (I has done this combo before, it was interesting (told me this by the little birdy that flew up to my ear and whispered)

3. kenrtkams

kenrtkams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Dont be such a pussy You god . Long term effects are,your worrying too much. Thus oblivious to the speeding coked whizzing grany who drives a 4x4. Thus mowing U down, aka all that thinking for nowt.

1. 3/5,
      don't give advise that could kill people
      Apr 28, 2007
    2. 2/5,
      Silly comment
      Mar 5, 2007
  4. thealexcometh

thealexcometh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Unless this is sarcasm, this is poor advice and not something I would expect from this forum. The two can no doubt be combined, but the health matters You worries about should be considered. Quantities of both should definitely be cut down. Be smart

5. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The main risk of combining amphetamines with coke is an acute one. You are more likely to have a dangerous overdose from combining two powerful drugs. The main risk would be irregular heart beat.

Also if you are using either of these drugs on a regular basis, like every day or many times a week, there can be serious health effects in the long run. Such as immune system damage.

6. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I think, it´s as risky aas mixing ephedrine with caffeine, which is said to increase unregular hertbeat, but I have yet to see this kind of minus-synergie in sides with the combinaition of coke and speed, since both are more similar in action, than are ephedrine and caffeine and affecting more the dopamine and serotonergic neurotransmitters, with c having some elevetating effects on noradrenaline, which doen´t necessarely mean it has to be as bad as the e/caf combo.

7. kenrtkams

kenrtkams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    OK that night I wrote about being a pussy was my third night up sorry. Ididn't mean to offend and didn't take into account what your tolerance to amphetamines might be (as with me it now takes large doses to get any effect). If I was you I would rather make sure I had some type of benzo's for if it feels too much.

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    It's not much safer mixing two uppers than mixing two downers; if the two don't potentiate each other (which is the real danger), just the additive effects alone can be pretty hard-core. I would tend to avoid dosing on two strong stimulants at the same time (caffeine+cocaine or caffeine+speed are probably fine, coke + speed not a hot idea). At best, it would be very unhealthy... at worst, it could be deadly.

9. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there are alot of very obvious problems. some of these problems could be paranoia and for swiys heart? palputations, arrithmia, and much more seriously.... heart attack, cardiac arrest and many many others. risk factors come with any drug and especially mixtures as a bad interaction can come out of it. for example: mixing cocaine and alcohol with cause a chemical highly toxic to the liver called cocetheline. i dont know if that is the exact name or correct speling but with some reasurch You will recognize the word.