amphetamine - help!

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by babybabe, Nov 5, 2005.

1. babybabe

babybabe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    usually it comes in powder form slightly yellow and ready to go. this time it'swhiteish solid putty, smells different, tastes different and has no effect (not the same anyway). have been told that it needs drying or the amonia taken away, how do Ido this, please please help. thank u.

2. brandonBOYDrox

brandonBOYDrox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    well i would assume u got screwed over. don't trust me tho i could be
    wrong but it sounds like maybe some1 cut it? did u get it from the same
    person u usually get it from? i dunno but post back if it gets any
    better

3. babybabe

babybabe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thats whatr i thought at first but its the same person, was assured that this time its pure, funny thing is tho, its working for everyone else tho apart from me. so frustrating, thanks so much for replying at the end of my tether!!! am at a complete loss, waste of money, and i miss it![​IMG]

4. stevedart

stevedart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    babybabe - I've had the same problem recently. The stuff you describe mongs you out, I find. - No rush (I'm actually yawning after I take it!) and a real downer if anything.I don't know what this sh1t is, but I'm backing it next time.

5. babybabe

babybabe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Rotten aint it, managed to get hold of other stuff which works, fo a while but then leaves far too quickly for my liking, maybe getting immune to the sh*t, I dunno. Had no rush for about 4 weeks now!!!![​IMG]

Tags: