1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Amphetamine like Research Chemicals?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by katykat1975, May 22, 2008.

1. katykat1975

katykat1975 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o Female
    Swim spent 4 hrs now trying to find out how speed is made then she discovered the 'rc's'!
    Swim's come to the conclusion that there's no 'recipe' anywhere on the web but rc's look interesting except that swim doesn't like psychedelic's and that's what the rc's seem to be. Are there any with similar effects to speed.

2. Samadhi

Samadhi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Re: Amphetamine like rc's?

Piperazines such as BZP and others are said to produce amphetamine like effects, or more a headache for this lab-cat.

There are many synthesis routes for amphetamines, some are on this forum, although some can't be seen unless you're a silver member. search this forum and your answer will appear
    :)

3. Winta

Winta Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from denmark

Here are some more:

4-FMP, 4-fluoroamphetamine
    1-(4-fluorophenyl)propane-2-amine

"Mephedrone"
    2-Methylamino-1-p-tolylpropan-1-one

"Flephedrone"
    2-Methylamino-1-p-fluorophenyl-propan-1-one

4. Raoul duke420

Raoul duke420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

I think there is one called MDPV that is supposed to have speedy effects on lab rats

5. Panthers007

Panthers007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

Propylhexidrine Hydrochloride - not an RC, but seems to have similar CNS effects. The Search-Engine is your friend.

6. Atna

Atna Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth

There is also an RC called Alpha-PPP or Alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone, my zombie said that it reminded him of speed/Amphetamine but with something missing

7. sweetsweetmary

sweetsweetmary Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from zimbabwe

AMT, sWIM beleive this to be pretty similar:crazy but don't take it at more then 20 mgs because it becomes psychadelic at the ending.

8. bhmoab1

bhmoab1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

MDPV and Desoxypipradrol are two stimulant rc's There are others but these are two swim is familiar with.

MDPV produces a decent stimulation for a few hours if dosed once. Multiple doses can keep swim up for days but the comedown is a bitch. Not much euphoria with a single dose, but multiple doses can feel pretty good. Swim has used this a lot, and now doesnt think the comedown is worth it. For doses look it up there is a lot of info.

Desoxypipradrol is extremely long. Up to 24 hours. Multiple doses are not recomended. Again not a lot of euphoria but some seem to enjoy it. It gave swim one of the worst months of swims life. He did however exceed the recomended dose by a lot. Be careful with this one especially and do your research.

If you wanna know more ask or look it up.

9. Troa

Troa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male

ive read 2c-y has very speedy effects, though i havent read any trip reports or know anyone with any firsthand experience so i cant say for sure. maybe look into it though.

10. Stephenwolf

Stephenwolf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Re: RC vs. amphetamine

that answer will vary drastically depending on person, some will unvariably say BZP which is now illegal in the US, some might say 2-aminoindan but probably not many, if looking for amphet-like rcs for legality reason many go for propylhexedrine (its OTC),many people are starting to like 1,3-dimethylamylamine as a legal stimulant (though its not apparently that great on its own, in drinks with Caffeine its supposed to be quite amazing),after a quick go at erowid 4-Fluoro-Amphetamine is also apparently an RC stim (has some empathogen effects also)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  11. toe

toe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth

SWIM advises caution approaching research chems as stimulants, particularly those whose effects are reported to diverge from the traditional cache of "pure" stimulants. A riptide of serotonin release can be a rather unpleasant surprise when a player is thrown into that game prepared only for horseplay with the noradrenaline and/or dopamine receptors.

12. PitfromGreece

PitfromGreece Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from italy

Any new experiences with RC's similar to amphetamines, or something even better for being more social, talkative, but seem sober - without weird psychedelic effects?

13. sighhill

sighhill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Kansas, U.S.A.

Toe's caution should be considered by any new comer or even first encounters of a research chemical that is a known stimulant. Many take these RC's expecting and not receiving a sense of euphoria so they contunie uping the dose. Thus, causing possible heart concerns. Repeated dosing on most of these stims also likely increase negitive come down effects. Most users regret redose for the effects are not worth the high of the repeated dose.

14. platinum toaster

platinum toaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male from U.S.A.

As with anything moderation is the key. The best way to figure out which one is the most like what your searching for is to read around the forums. There are many reports on pretty much all the RC's. One should be able to look through them and see which compounds match the effects one is looking for.

15. profesor

profesor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Colorado, U.S.A.
    Re: best RC replacement for amphetamine

Tell us more about your previous drug experience. Are you looking for a safer, more reliable source for stimulants? I hesitate to suggest anything, but almost anything is safer than what's generally sold as European street speed. Have you tried Ritalin (methylphenidate) or Adderall before? Maybe research chems you don't like? If you've tried any that you don't like or any that just are not what you're looking for, mention them. I don't think there's one answer that fits everyone. If you were getting pharmaceutical grade amphetamine, no RC is a good replacement.

16. dutch-marshal

dutch-marshal Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male from afghanistan

never had any trouble with "dirty" speed in holland. only thing my speed was cut with was caffeine (that sucks)
    just looking for a more reliable source then street dealers. so that i can order it and it just let it be delivered to my house

i actually have some ritalin at home but i really dislike it! makes me feel nervous!
    i liked "MPA" but would like to feel something a little stronger

17. djbp

djbp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth

What kind of experience are you looking for? Anyway my best advice is 4-fluoroamphetamine

18. Li2CO3

Li2CO3 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male from Canada

I second this. not a big amphetamine user, but compared to Adderall RX and every other amphetamine-related drug i've tried (excluding MDMA of course..:)) 4-FA was amazing - perfect for studying/concentration, but also very euphoric..

19. dutch-marshal

dutch-marshal Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male from afghanistan

i am looking for a focussed high with off course some euphoria.

going to try some 4-FA and post my results after :D

20. hungrybearzilla

hungrybearzilla Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male from U.S.A.

Good to know, now to go find some @_@

Thanks!