1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

amphetamine sulfate white powder vs adderall 30mg ir pills

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Potassium Kid, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Potassium Kid

Potassium Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has tried adderall a bunch of times before in the form of 30mg ir orange pills or pumpkins as they call it and he will be trying amphetamine sulfate white powder for his first time and wanted to know the difference between both and which one has more euphoria and its more fun ?

2. jazzmetalguitar

jazzmetalguitar Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    With 30mg Adderall having a total amphetamine content of 18.8 mg and 72% of that being d-amphetamine, that 30mg Adderall is roughly equivalent to 13.5mg of free base amphetamine. L-amphetamine has less euphoria and potency but metabolizes a bit slower so it does have some effect on it. I would guess in the 20mg range to be equivalent to 30mg Adderall IR but that is all theory from his mouth.

3. Potassium Kid

Potassium Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have 300 grams of white aphetamine sulfate powder and wants to know if he snorts 200 grams will it give a good effect ?

4. jazzmetalguitar

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    only if You considers likely death a good effect. or is mg meant?

5. Potassium Kid

Potassium Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Im sorry i meant that I has .03gr which i believe if im correct equals to 300mg ? If snorting .02gr recommendable or is this too much ? What is the amount that you would suggest ?

6. jazzmetalguitar

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Still probably excessive. If You said they are familiar with adderall, I recommend probably about 30mg insufflated and potentiate it with baking soda/antacids. That should give You something new as compared to Adderall. Remember, if once were taking 30 mg orally, pharmacology says only prob 8-14mg were effective.

7. Potassium Kid

Potassium Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I taken 30mg adderall before and it didnt do much for swim because he had to take 3 30mg adderalls to feel the high..I am probably gonna try 125 mg since he read somewhere that .03gr is only about 2 shots...

8. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    is swipotassium going to shoot it? then I would shoot like 100mg. but thats swim. if You is injecting You should start at like 40mg.