amphetamne VS Methylphenidate. Has anyone experienced this?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by deekyleeky, Apr 9, 2007.

1. deekyleeky

deekyleeky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Ok so SWIM loves adderall. Very eurphoric, keeps me focused, and just all around a good drug, however, my friend had some ritalin, he tried it, and just felt very anxious, and really anti-social. HOWEVER swims other friend had some concerta 54mg, he told me to break 3 in half, and you will be spun for several hours, almost like a really good meth high, but I was reluctant to do so as he knew methylphenidate was the main ingredient, but he thought, eh whatevr, so he crushed and took, and let me tell you, he was right and then some, SPUN LIKE NO OTHER, never ever felt that from adderall or even meth. He was gona for a good 10 hours, come down= hell
    Does anyone else have experience with this comparison.

2. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Try not to double post.
    Well, many people believe that methylphenidate is more similar to cocaine, to not really answer your question. Perhaps your first experience was affected by setting, stress, etc... A lot of SWIM's stimulant experiences vary.
    Another possibility is the complex time-release mechanism of Concerta... For redundancy's sake, it's complex.

3. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has noticed a difference between amphetamine and methylphenidate. ves a amphetamine is better taken orally or sublingualy for best results. snorting it will give a small head rush for a small perod of time....but not worth it. methylphenidate i noticed is best when snorted as it gives a decent head rush along with the stimuant euphoric effects. it works very well orally as wellbut swim prefers to snort methylphenidate. and one more thing, lol dont mix themboth together. the high and stimulation was great but the comedown really sucked.I used a benzo to calm that down.