Netherlands - Amsterdam Coffee Shop Map

Discussion in 'Coffeeshops' started by StephenMarles, Nov 23, 2006.

1. StephenMarles

StephenMarles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Hi All.
    Im going to Amsterdam around November time and have been trying to find a decent cannabis cafe map of the area, So far I have found this, but a frend tells me that some Dutch coffee shops are missing.

[Sources are not allowed]

If anyone can provide more info on the missing cafe's, please post here!

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2006
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Well it's to bad that your map is a source as it offers all kind of headshop goodies. But a coffeeshop map will be a good idea. If anyone wants to start up a coffeeshop map, this will be handy. We can use google maps / google earth to create this.

3. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Here is a coffeeshop map, and much more. It also has listings and summary descriptions of museums, restaurants, and other attractions.

I found it by following links from the Highlife Hempfest.

http://www.amsterdamer.supanet.com/

4. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Fantastic find Swoodman. Has anyone ever been to the Vondel park? Swim and friends have ear marked it for a nice day and some shrooms. The Amsterdam Dungeon actually went down quite nicely last time. I was expecting a rough ride but actually giggled all the way through.

*spoiler Warning*

They have a large mirror maze, its fantastic and really got swim going. he really enjoyed the Rollercoaster as well alough my friends couldn't remember being on it and couldn't understand how there were pictures of them on the rollercoaster at the end.

5. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    vuue,

Glad you could make use of the info that I have gathered.

I would love to go, myself, but I am considerably further away to where it would cost much more in time & money.

6. Spliff420

Spliff420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can also take a look at the Daily Smoker. They have all the shops in the center with pictures and addresses. Unfortunately no map though...

7. tomonamsterdam

tomonamsterdam Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I had this idea as well one year ago, and I build an Amsterdam Coffee Shops Map using google maps api (I am a web developer). It was really funny to build it but nobody use it! :p

Although I still believe that it's useful for Amsterdammers or tourists of Amsterdam.