1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Anal use - anal bleeding from whisky enema

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by fnord, Jul 8, 2007.

1. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend(not me i prefer to drink my whisky)decided it would be a smart idea to stick 20oz of whisky and some clonopin in her bum bum,now shes confused as to why its bleeding,she says about 2 shot glasses worth of blood,any ideas is this just normal from the alcohol or should she get this check out?why she didint just drink it who knows...

2. SuprSonik

SuprSonik Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: anal bleeding from whisky enamea

20oz of hard alcohol AND clonazepam, up the rear? I'm amazed that she's not dead. If the worst she got out of it is 2 shot glasses worth of blood, then she should consider herself lucky.

3. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:

shes a tough girl,she did that and was fine for a hour and a half drive 2 hours later,neither one was a smart idea the enama or the drive,but maybe she might learn a lesson about sticking alcohol up ones but from this?

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Could dehydrate the tissue of the rectum so bad that it burst the veins. Does she have any other hobbies? Removing kidneys? Self-appendectomies? Spinal taps?

Sounds like quite a catch. I'd call an ambulance to shuttle her about on your next date.

5. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

There are several case reports in the literature of spirit enemas causing colitis (inflammation of the colon)

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    This is why alcohol should be illegal and MDMA legal :) I have never gotten those effects from plugged MDMA.

7. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Best. Idea. Ever. Srsly.
    I'm surprised SomethingAwful hasn't picked up on this site yet.

8. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o
    "Fesis" huffing. Whiskey enemas. The manufacture of LSD from beer. Recent classics that prove the human spirit is alive and well and living on D-F. >to TOTSEY!>

9. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    115 y/o from U.S.A.
    It is my understanding that anything stronger than wine could result in alcohol poisoning.

Makes a fellow wonder what else this girl likes to stuff up her bum.

10. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are wine or beer enameas safe?

11. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    :crazy whats up get it with all the anal juicing, is their a new fad maybe mr. fnord would be so kind as to hook a brother up with these party girls, I would like to see what they do for an an-cour

12. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    she makes pocket books out of roadkill and punches windows out of our house faster then the speed of light...

but anyways she went to the hospital and they said she has anal trauma,but they only looked at her for 2 secs,shes still bleeding a lil,and is in intense pain,they gave her hydrocodon 5/500's but they dont touch her due to an opiate tolerance,shes makeing a apointment witht her doc in the morning and will hopefully find out more info.

13. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    WTF??? Why would ANYBODY put straight hard alcohol up their ass?? Swip enjoys wine enema's but even then the wine is DILUTED usually. Hard A... will burn your rectum, be very uncomfortable, and can cause damage. READ - DAMAGING YOUR COLON AND RECTUM CAN/WILL CAUSE POSSIBLE CANCEROUS TISSUES TO GROW.

Tell her to stick to wine or highly diluted vodka.

14. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    115 y/o from U.S.A.
    1.) Mislocated taste buds, perhaps.

2.) Reverse-ingestion experimentation.

3.) Pseudo-sexual alcohol stimulation.

...fuck, if "I" know!

15. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    fnord this friend of yours sounds uhhh interesting.Perhaps she should be invited to df?

16. tayo

tayo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Did someone already ask if maybe the bottle blew out her O-ring? Isn't that a possibility? Did she "plug" right or in this case did she go ass up doggie style with a bottle in the butt?

17. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just the tip of a water bottle with a squirty thing on it was inserted,and weird that you mention that OS, actually she might become a member any day now.

18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Edit: Off you go fnord...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  19. fnord

fnord Newbie

Reputation Points:
    please try and keep this thread on track its been shut down once due to jokeing and off-topic banter.

so she went to a doctor and was diagnosed with proctitis,i just now found out that 5 hours after the enamea she had to poop and more whisky came out so im ASSuming that the cause of this was the fact that the whisky sat in there so long,it was also assumed that all the alcohol was poo-poo├ęd out,it siting in there so long was not intentinal.

20. x cynic x

x cynic x Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So anything above 80 proof will probably cause damage when taken through an enema?