Angel Trumpet Tea, just made a batch!!!

Discussion in 'Nightshades' started by namidua, Aug 14, 2005.

1. namidua

namidua Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I took 2 flowers, and about 15 leaves and made tea out of it. I brewed it (not boiling, probably 180 degrees or so) for 1 hour. Filtered it and it lookes like a light iced' tea. got about 14 oz'z of it. Was thinking of reducing (by evap or bloiling) down to 4 oz or so and then take an oz. Any suggestions? I'm going to have someone around the whole time when I try it.

Let me know if you think this stuff will do the trick. Maybe I'll try a little less and work up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
  2. java

java Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
  3. namidua

namidua Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've read a lot about it. Took some last night, and am still breathing.. I remember having a good time last night but when I woke up, I had to put the pieces together. had some temp memory loss, kinda like blacking out when I'm really drunk. I don't think I would want to take much more than I did (which was very little, 1oz from the 14 oz's).

I can see how people get so messed up on it.

4. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Just be careful, or you'll end up with bloody gardening shears, no tongue, and no penis.

5. namidua

namidua Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, read about that. I don't think this is something I will do often, but I would like to try a little more next time. My friend who did it with me is trying some more tomorrow and I'm going to "watch" him to make sure everything stays ok.

you think that that story about gardening shears is true?

6. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if the gardening shears story is true, but delirients are the only class of drugs where I would consider such a story. That story told about any other drug, including PCP, would be absurd. But with delerients it's not completely impossible that such a thing could happen.

7. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    im not positive, but the flowers are poisonious , i hear anyway, i like the datura trips, always a chance of doing something regretful though, swim knows someone that killed themselfs on angels trumpet(datura)

the swim hes talking about wasent killed he was murderd by (unamed)pepole the acidentily overdosed him and LFB take your name out of your profile

8. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That isn't his name, lol.

9. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Those Daturas and Brugmansias will definitly do the trick, maybe a little too well. Good thing you are going to have a sitter. Make sure you stay with your sitter and do what they tell you.

Down in southern california Datura metaloides grows everywhere. Tripped on it a few time, but decided it was too much trouble.

10. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    his real name(i know that for a fact)was in his profile and he did change it,and by LFB (lfb=littlefat boy)thats his nickname on the streets.

staying with your sitters harder than it sounds i lost 2 pepole the other night probly like 4 times,and had to stop one from trying to smoke a bic ink pen twice. lol

11. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    ever heard about making an OINTMENT ? maybe you should read about it...

12. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When doing Datura, there should be a minimum of one sitter for each person that is getting high.

13. Jonah

Jonah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this also probably would seem like common sense, but make sure this person is familiar with the effects and large enough to restrain the person should they go nuts and try to drive or something equally bad.

i know it seems bad, but pepper spray isnt a bad idea.

14. Neosapien

Neosapien Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Okay.
    I think we've established that tropanes are extremely dangerous and that one needs a sitter.
    So what happened? Did swim try anything?

15. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    This thread was posted over a year ago, by a banned member.

I dont think his I am going to be telling us the results. Maybe the angel trumpets sent him over the edge? Either way, deleriants are a bad idea. Don't mess with them at all, and you won't need to call for a sitter!

16. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    Pepper spray seems like such a horrible horrible idea, knowing what this does to the mind , you may end up with a very angry crazy person with no more pain reception in his brain, or, at best, a crazy person writing in pain and getting very deffensive when confronted by the person who just peppersprayed him. no.

17. PsychicTraveler

PsychicTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:

...and the herd is thinned.