Annoying cannabis names

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by polloloco001, Jul 6, 2005.

1. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    heres one that really pisses me off just off the top of my head. for a
    while there was some weed going around that people called "LSD bud". i
    never smoked any, i hear it was good, but it wasn't actually lsd. i'd
    always hear people saying "oh yeah. we should get some of that LSD shit
    from blah blah blah." then i'd be like "LSD?! you have hooks for LSD?!
    Let me get some!" and theyd be like "naw dude, i mean LSD bud</span>, its just weed called LSD."[​IMG] anybody know of any others?

2. MescalinePirate

MescalinePirate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some people were once selling "Nuclear weed" here. For some reason,
    this made it sound very attractive but it turned out to be nothing
    special. Think it was Northern Lights.

3. GreyApple

GreyApple Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Some of the most annoying is HYDRO I would love to get some real Hydroponically grown weed put the term is so loose or KB for that matter it pisses me off just a bunch of markitin Some of the best weed ive ever gotton was never hyped up to be anythin specal just my 2 cents

4. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Why does ANY pot have a name?

I get my pot at a California Cannabis Buyers Club. Every time I go, there are at least3 Brand-new Strains. And (way too often), a Strain I got that was Killer for me, is gone (and usually gone forever). Good grief.

The more names of Strains there are, the more likely I will not be able to find it.

I think that pot should only be named for 2 things: (1) by its potency, Killer, Hot, So-so, and Cheapo, and (2) by its effects, Indica or Sativa. Beyond these 2, maybe its color could be used: Green, Golden, or Brown.

But, as long as there are Cross-breeders of new Strains of Marijuana, they will (surely) want to name their new Baby.

Maybe we can Post a Rule here. OK, Strain-namers, from now on, this is the LAW:

(1) Do NOT use other Drug names for your Strain (LSD, Cocaine, MDMA, Aspirin).

(2) Do not claim that it is Hydroponic unless everyone who grows it agrees to grow it Hydroponically (sort of like an "Organic" designation).

If anyone dares to NOT obey this Rule, we will enforce it by refusing to buy any of it. This will put you out-of-business. So there.

5. GreyApple

GreyApple Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    [​IMG]Soundz good to me

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Worst one I ever heard was "Super Super Skunk".

7. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't trust strain names from any street deeler cause they don't know shit
    Dealer: Awww man i got some killer Junior B weed you want
    SWIM: yeah sure whatever, you better not fucking charge extras you little prick
    Dealer: No man for you ill charge the same but just for you
    (exchange occurs)
    Scale: .7g
    SWIM:Mother fucker!

Though there is a possible up side to this because my riend told me he smoked some juniour B (supposedly the 2nd best strain ever) and it totally messed him up now he got it from a sleexzy shit hole of a deeler and i can garauntee it wasnt but the placebo efect was there,

So by being told it is awesome you could be in a strong enough mindset to increase the high

but yeah i hate that shit, Oh i gpt noprthen lights, i got purple haze i got bla bla bla, All you got is corn field grown shit.

8. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so many to choose from...how about, mexican redhaired firebud. (was actually mexican brick)

lol just one i thought of, ...the whole hydro thing bugs me to, cuz people say hydro like its a specific kind of weed when really its just the method of growing used....

9. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    People do through around that hydro term like crazy. Anytime a dealer gets potent stuff here, they just call it hydro.

10. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    Lambs Breath... never really liked that name... was some good though.