Opinions - Annoying people while tripping

Discussion in 'LSD' started by bloodykeyboard, Mar 5, 2006.

1. bloodykeyboard

bloodykeyboard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    How come whenever I am tripping or one of my friends are tripping some douchbag finds out and decides to try to fuck with us by waving their hand in front of my face or scaring me?

It doesn't do anything it's just fucking annoying. What the fuck....

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Swim knew a lad that would crazy glue his tripping friends beer to the table behind their backs, then sit back and watch their varying reactions. Different victem each time. Some people just like to be annoying i guess. Or funny. Depends on your point of view lol.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    If anyone started acting like a dickhead in that way to SWIM while he was tripping, I would hold a grudge against them. Just avoid idiots when tripping. Take acid with understanding friends and not some fidgety punks.

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The setting is so important, just one person can fuck your whole trip up. I have experienced this too. People waving their hands in front of him asking what he is seeing. He is normally tripping too hard to care that much but it is definitely annoying. Its best to avoid these idiots at all costs while tripping.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM's never tripped on acid with annoying people but has with shrooms. Best idea is to ignore them or get the hell out of there.

6. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I know people like that but tells them to fuck off. Funny thing is SWIM's friend does this while on weed, and it is not trippy, it is really annoying. I have not tried LSD yet but plans to do in a very near future.

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Here's a theory... these people are jelous they are not tripping, and to re-assurt their dominance over the situation (somebody else is tripping and they are not) they try to belittle the tripping experience by picking on or teasing the tripping person. It's all about ego/jelousy and trying to make the situation show that they are 'cooler' because they are not tripping. These are usually the same people that try to belittle the trippers ideas by sayin things like "you're trippin" in response to insightful discussion starters and "don't listen to this guy, he's tripin".... group dynamics become very interesting when drugs are involved.

8. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For this reason, SWIM avoids tripping among people who aren't respectful of the experience, without exceptions.

9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I do not enjoy when annoying people poor litres of detergent in the water reservoir of the toilet, when I am tripping balls. That gives the most strangest effect when SWIM flushes the toilet and does not give SWIM enough time to get the fuck out of there.

10. DA GURU

DA GURU Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know people like that, and had alot of situations when some idiot runs in front of SWIM's eyes and starts acting like crazy...that's just phatetic and most people that do that have never tried acid and think it's scary for you or something...

11. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ususally those people dont have any knowledge of the psychedelic experience and think they are somehow giving you cool visuals by waving their hands in front of your face. In that type of situation i dont get mad at the douchebag because he doesnt know what he is doing.
    If it is someone who does understand the mindstate and still does that, he is just a dirtbag.
    I try to take all precautions to not encounter these people while i trip.

12. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    KeyBoard complains: "whenever I am tripping ... some douchbag finds out and decides to try to fuck with us by waving their hand in front of my face."

I think this situation can be easily solved, with a quick dose of Pepper Spray.

What do they say? One shot, and you're good for the whole day.

13. Kopyright

Kopyright Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Since I started doing psychadelics, for whatever reason, I've become a bit more in tune with the reasons why people do the things that they do (realizing what people do and say in situations as they were happening, when I was tripping)

Just thought it was interesting that someone else sees things that way as well.