1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Another mushroom identification question.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushroom hunting' started by RedBull28, Sep 12, 2017.

1. RedBull28

RedBull28 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from England, United Kingdom
    Hello... you are probably all Fed up with novices picking random mushrooms on the hope of it being 'the one'
    A lot of research was put in.. so it's not that I've randomly found some shrooms.
    Ok so please can someone just help me identify these. I've looked through numerous sites and forums .
    So any help would be very much appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Mongo Straight

Mongo Straight Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o from Pennsylvania, United States
    Sort of look like what comes up in my yard every year....not magic mushrooms in my yard, not sure about yours. Just wanted to let you know it is against df rules to cross post in multiple sections the same question.....rule number 12...

Good luck with the fungi:)

3. RedBull28

RedBull28 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from England, United Kingdom
    Thanks so much for your reply. I wasn't fully aware of that ruling and will now try and delete the other post .

4. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from Slovakia
    I think most if not all of it is Panaeolina foenisecii. If you're lucky you may have a few Panaeolus cinctulus in there (you would have to take spore prints).

If you want to trip from Pan cincts, you would have to take a ton. Better throw them away and search for more potent species next time. I have tripped on them before, but it's much more hassle than it's worth! You should be able to find Liberty caps in your area.

5. Cid Lysergic

Cid Lysergic Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Calgary, Alberta
    Doesn't look like any shrooms I've seen. I wouldn't trust them, or at least make a tea out of it to remove (hopefully some of the poisonous shit). Or, throw it out.