1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - Antacid's Potentiating effects?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by RexManning, Jul 28, 2011.

1. RexManning

RexManning Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hey guys, after searching for kratom potentiators I was basically directed to the same list of substances that are used for opiates obviously because they work on the same receptors. But i am unsure as to whether Antacids would work for both as well?
    I am unfamiliar with the exact way that basifying the contents of your stomach can prolong and strengthen the effects of opiates so im wondering if this same mechanism will work with the Kraddy!

2. FenixDelta753

FenixDelta753 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I really dont know why it works but it does! I've taken 2 tums about 10 minutes before my dose and it really seems to intensify things for the better longer too. Definitely wort trying. Better than DXM i think because I've had some nasty DXM hangovers, unrelated to kratom but still, it brings back memories so i dont like using it.

3. arizona79

arizona79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Cimetidine (Tagamet) and grapefruit juice are excellent opiate poentiators, according to a friend of mine. She's found TUMS to be useful too, when the other stuff isn't around.

4. FenixDelta753

FenixDelta753 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How Much Grapefruit Juice Does One Need Per Dose?

Tags: