Combinations - Antalin (Chlordiazepoxide and Amitriptyline)

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Memantine, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Memantine

Memantine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Antalin (cHLordiazepoxide 5mg, Amiryptiline 12.5-

I also got a few on these. In the back it says Medical Sample for Surgeon Medicians and surgeon dentists...

powerfull stuff i guess, anyboy tried it?

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    chlordiazepoxide is librium i think, the first benzo. I dont know how strong it is i just got some today im trying it out tell me how u like it im tryin 20mg to start off since its relitively weak compared to valium and xanax and klonapin.

3. Memantine

Memantine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    yeah well i took 2 antalins 1 clotiazepam (dont remember mgs but weak) and 1 diazepam (10mg), i couldnt say too much about the historical chlordiazepoxide alone but the combination was great, the amit took up a pleasant budy rush and i was quite happy and euphoric, making old ladies scared and shit, im so fucking bad. ill try and get more and get you amore scientifical comment. ill also try to get chlordi alone if you want ill tell you the results. i usually take 20-40 mgs of diazepam for recreational purposes, check this page and compare http://www.dr-bob.org/tips/bzd.html, with that in mind i'd say you'd have to take like 80 mg but those charts are more for medical value than anything, like, saying 5 mg diazepam is equal to 0.5 alprazolam. sometimes these dont mean some kind of proportional property to recreational use so, check it out by yourself and let us know.

4. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i took 40mg of the librium i feel relaxed and slightly euphoric but not sedated, its a nice feeling but its not comparable to a modern benzo high. Im going for 60mg tomorow morning ill tell ya how it is, i dont have the same tolerance as u. for some reason lipid soluable benzos like aprazapam and diazapam effect me much more than non lipid soluable benzos like clonazapam. Ill take like 20mg of klonapin for nice high without feeling too sleepy but i only need like 4mg of aprazapam to feel nice and only 15 of diazapam to feel nice (again that is without feeling overly tired).

question though i dont know what antalin is can u tell me, whats the generic name, is it a benzo?

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that chart is really more referring to withdrawl equivalencies. for instance .25 clonazapam is "equivilent" to .5 xanax but as far as seditive effect clonazapam is not nearly as potent xanax or valium.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    have u tried opening the librium capsules, can u snort the powder or just put it in a drink... if u try it tell me how it works out