1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects - Antiemetics (ondansetron) to prevent nausea and vomiting?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by R00dris, Sep 27, 2013.

1. R00dris

R00dris Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It makes nearly invulnerable against some heavy Tramadol nausea.

Would it be a nice addition to prevent Kratom nausea?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Many people use ginger.
    Personally i dont get any nausea from kratom.

3. R00dris

R00dris Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'll try ginger next time, it's cheap and natural, I like natural stuff. Ondansetron is very potent for me, much more than Dramin, it always saves my skin!

4. Kaleb

Kaleb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    OTC meds (at least in the UK) to prevent nausea: cyclizine and domperidone. Will do a better job than ginger root capsules.

5. jazzyj9

jazzyj9 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Probably. I have never noticed nausea from Kratom unless I took too much and that was not fun at all.

6. joem597

joem597 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I dont get nausea from kratom anymore but when i used to, I would take down some peppermint tea or pills. Its very calming to the stomach and is known as a natural, safe anti-nausea. I highly recommend it, also peppermint oils work but make sure they are safe to consume, varies brand to brand.

Tags: