antinausiants and san pedro

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by pabloescobar99, Jul 22, 2005.

1. pabloescobar99

pabloescobar99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am cursed with a weak constitution. as a result all san pedro (well peruvianais) preperation come up with in an hour(chemical preperations excluded but i find them to be to time consuming and inefficent, as if gettin a mecaline trip wasn't difficult enough). i had a revilation last night... antinausiants! i have used dramamine (sp?) with limited success but i reciently obtained stong Rx antinausiant supostories [​IMG](i know it sucks but i will go to great lenghts to dance with lady mescal.) i was wondering if any one had tried this?

also, does anyone know anything about mecaline absorbancy... keep in mind that 90% of digestion occures within the first hour but when i vomit the powder comes up as well. i am assuming that the mecaline, if not already a salt, is transformed in to mescaline HCl in my gut and then probaly absorbs through the lining but i want to know about intestinal absorbtion.

i'll test the buttplugs tonight and let you know.... probably with 50g of whole peruvinanis powder... i know the wite stuff makes you yack so i have some green flesh coming.

Thanks.. i love you all!

by the way mescaline is a drug... not a ticket to god or enlightenment... that can only come from with in... drugs give perspective but sobrity brings clarity[​IMG]

2. pabloescobar99

pabloescobar99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    bad idea... antinausiants fought the pedro.... ended up vomiting but it was so difficult to arive at that point. still belive in eating the whole cactus becuse when you purge it... you don't get the laxitive effect