any couples with RC experiences?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by wertfun, Nov 29, 2005.

1. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Any marriedcouple usedRC sregularly in long term? Edited by: wertfun

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    right. i take it you are high, since this is the Research Chemical forum - not the meth forum - and i have no idea what exactly it is you are asking.

i'll leave this open for now in case someone else does.

3. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    ok now maybe its better and suitable in this forum (I edit and changed the subject to meth to RCs). I wolud like tohear experiences from couples who trip with.Edited by: wertfun

4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Myron Stolaroff talks about this subject in great depth in From Thanatos
    to Eros
    ...I suggest seeking out this book.

5. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    yes, sure. I am so glad to hear there is a book about this. Edited by: wertfun

6. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    the book is online at the maps.org site. i wrote Myron an got my own, orange hardcopy, handsigned by The Man...

my brother's uncle's sister's cousin and his wife enjoy methylone together, 2C-B-FLY as well.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  7. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mixing 2ci (first) and then methylone (second) with my girlfriend means a great f**cking ecstatic good time [​IMG]

8. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    no probEdited by: wertfun

9. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I wish I'd known that before I coughed up about $70 for my copy..

10. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^hardcopy is way cooler, esp. if its the orange one. money well spent.

11. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^^write Myron a thankyou email, i'm sure he'd be glad to get same.

12. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    how much of each sickjack? how far appart taking each? how long does this last for and is the hangover worse or easier than mdma? sorry lotta questions but it sounds interesting since I has done both separately before.

13. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    @oldman

You take the 2ci first (half of what you normally do) and you wait that the effects are totally developped. If you feel that you haven't done enought 2ci, take a bit more, but wait that the 2ci effects are fully developped to drop the methylone. I think that you should wait at least 2 hours before ingesting the methylone and concerning the methylone's dosage, take the half of your normal dosage. Personaly, no hangover reported

14. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    thanks jack, made a post in the m1 doasge yesturday when I couldn't find this one. I was thinking 6-7mgs or 2ci followed by 140mgs of m1. He usually finds 2ci to be a lot less bothersome at the 10-12mg level. I know this is considered low by many members but he's experimente with 2ci up to 25mgs and frankly finds the lower doses to be better on the body (jaw in particular) than higher ones. so 5-7mgs being half that would seem a good start.

as for the m1 he's only taken it once by itself (180mgs) and was pretty disappointed. nice speedy buzz that was over as quickly as it started. he's hoping the ci will maybe assist in bringing some euphoria to the m1 buzz and maybe extending it a little longer. he was thinking of taking 250mgs of m1 if he did it by iself again but figures maybe 140mgs would be a safer start.

how long does this buzz go for and I'm assuming that the insomnia is a burden as well. do yo also think that cannabis may be good, seems to mix well with other rc's he's done. some people say it doesn't mix well with m1 but others have no problem. guess I will let me know. seems funny that when people take a 2cx with MDMA they mostly do them either at the same time or the 2cx second. My guess with m1 would be what you said though. thanks dude happy new year

15. Universal Expat

Universal Expat Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    I must say that swims monkeys new best friend is 2c-t4 if you dont mind the 13-18 hour ride... it can be so so so so fun.. expecially with your girlfriend/boyfriend... im planning a more in depth trip report in the Research Chemical section...

16. nanobrain

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    and please remember to avoid the split nick syndrome.

17. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and SO are very fond of 2C-I and M1, separate or (preferably) together.

T=+0:00 10mg 2C-I
    T=+1:00 75mg M1
    Peak at T+2:30
    Terra firma at T+5, (someone has to be able to drive to Taco Bell!)

This is not cast in stone, as all is a "work in progress". So far, this particular dosing schedule has shown to have several phases that are all quite enjoyable, but SWIM and SO would be interested an any information that would assist in the timing.

This combo inevitably leads into about 1.5 hours of spectacular, breath-takingly beautiful lovemaking (after almost 20 years together, SWIM and SO are pretty damn good at it).

To be honest, SWIM and SO are not really looking for the secrets to the universe, they are looking for ways to reinvest in the collective happiness of their commitment to each other. I know of several other couples who re-commit using similar methods.

18. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swim can vouge for above, 2c-c+m1 also good combo. high (for him) amount of 2cc about 60mgs, follow 2 hour later with 280mgs of m1. felt great but the m1 will shorten it up so be ready to go when you take the m1 I say.don't fart around. get all those emotions out then. it's all right.

19. waxhorse

waxhorse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hands down...Ghb/bdo!

After that...

4 ho/aco dipt

And then...

2cb.

Unusual!!

Wh