Drug info - Any LSA in Ipomoea Noctiflora (Moonflower) seeds?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by bluetrain, May 9, 2007.

1. bluetrain

bluetrain Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Hi. Swim just baught a bag of Ipomoea Noctiflora seeds (16-17 pcs), and was wondering if anyone had any experience from these specific seeds. I can't find anything with google, except xxxxx which says they are poisonous (that they contain LSA?). What could a possible dosage for a 85kg person be?

I am gonna try 'em later tonight, maybe 8 pcs? Hope someone will discourage swim from doing it in time if they are harmful, or if they're no good at all... Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2007
  2. Dvgrn

Dvgrn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It is swims understanding that Ipomoea Noctiflora are toxic, due to non-lsa chemicals, and that the level of lsa is little, if its there at all.

3. bluetrain

bluetrain Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Well, if toxic the toxication feels good. I took 7 last night and went for a stroll in the park with a friend (who also took 7). It was a wierd experience, with sound and light being dominant. Not really trippy though, so I am going to try 10-12 on friday. The plant is also called Ipomoea Alba, and there is definatly something fun in the seeds :D.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How were the effects on the whole? Did You feel any nausea or other unpleasant sensations?

5. bluetrain

bluetrain Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    No, there where non unpleasent effects, nor for swim or hisfriend. They did however take 25mg dimenhydrinate (which was from the 80's, don't know if they still were any effective) with the seeds to prevent nausea. The onset was wierd, not unpleasent, just a bit suprising. The "trip" was really comfortable, and I did not have any kind of a hangover. The only "negative" aspect was the ability I had to fall asleep by just laying down and relaxing, but this is really a positive effect on him since he is an insomniac. Thumbs up to LSA :D!

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2007
  6. bananaweed

bananaweed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh, what a surprise! I have about 50 seeds. Hmmm...should he try his noctiflora? :) bluetrain, what quantity of seeds do you think is enough for good experience? Were the effects similar to MG (Ipomoea Violacea)? thanx

Update: C'mon guys! Swim's seeds are waiting for him, but he is still a little irresolute (the seeds are about 3-4 years old). If noctiflora is so potent it would be a real gift. It's extremely easy to grow your own plant and have seeds almost 365 days/year. Bluetrain, would you tell more about swiy's xpirience? Did he try it another time?

ps - please-please-please

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  7. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim believe most argyreia and ipomoea species do contain LSA's in the seeds, however I know that some species of ipomoea contains some really toxic stuff in their leaves, so be careful as that could also be true for the seeds (note that leaves of ipomoea species are LSA's free or containing so little that they are of no use)