Drug info - Any LSD Info for a first-timer?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by dark_emotions, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_emotions

dark_emotions Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've always wanted to try LSD/ACID, and have a lot of friends that have done it, and heard some major horror stories from them, so I have been too freaked out to try and I know from other drugs that your mood before you hit/roll plays a BIG PART in the outcome of your TRIP.

I am just really scared that if I take it I will freak out to the point of having a heart attack, or something a lot worse. I had a best friend in high school(10 years ago), that fell off a cliff and died later that night at the hospital. But then on another side, I have had friends that say they took something called "CARTOON ACID" they claimed that they would see, Mickey Mouse and Goofy running around.....IS THIS TRUE?

Can anyone shead some light on this subject?, I really no nothing about it, but have heard too many bad stories than good....and any advice on what to do and how to do it for your first time?, to have a relaxed trip?

Also can anyone detail the trip for me? Of course I know everyone trips differently, and not everyone experiences the same things, but what do you see? What do you feel? What are situtaions that you can be in? Or can't be in? People you can or can not be around?

SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY, GREATLY APPRECIATED[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.....[​IMG]

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Unless you have pre-existing heart problems, LSD will not give you a heartattack.

If you had a friend fall from a cliff and die on LSD, then you probably shouldn't touch it.

Your friends talking about "CARTOON ACID" are either not real (you made it up) or they are lieing to you. That's not how LSD works.

If you're afraid of a bad trip, use the search engine and read the many threads about how to turn a trip around and how not to have a bad trip.

In fact, use the search egnine and get all the answers you are looking for.

3. dark_emotions

dark_emotions Newbie

Reputation Points:

Well I just thought that if other people have asked many differentquestions here that this would be the best place to seek my information,

I'd rather speak with people who have had first hand experiences, than read "search engine results" from people who dont really know reactions to this drug because they have gotten their info from a scientific studyor from people trying to get you NOT to do it.

I am sure someone will be more than glad to let me know the info that I need in here, and

just because I had a friend that died accientally one night while on LSDdoes not mean that I shouldnt do it, he didnt fall off the cliff from thinking that he could fly or anything, he was standing on the side looking at a beautiful waterfall/river below and stepped out too close.....Why would you suggest that cause of this I shouldnt do it?

4. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    USE THE SEARCH ENGINE!

There are already several threads on this topic.
    Any mew ones will be deleted.

Edited by: Woodman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.