any old skooler SWIY's out there ever tried the fabled diconal?

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Benniboi, May 16, 2009.

1. Benniboi

Benniboi Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    Just wondered if anyone's pet lizards have had the chance to ever sample the mythical diconal, or even a physeptone/cyclizine i.v combo- In the book trainspotting, welsh writes that mother superior rates that combo as one the all-time highs? any thoughts anyone? how about a nice lil' sip of adrenechrome? (lol hunter.s.thompson)

2. mickey_bee

mickey_bee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Never come across diconal swimself(kind of obvious, he ain't been on the scene anything like long enough). But one of swim's older friends used to do the physeptone/cyclizine thing all the f**king time.

He got the physeptone from pills, and the cyclizine from motion-sickness pills if swim 'member correctly. He can't really shoot anything now, because that combo of pills seriously buggered his veins in about a year.

He did say it was the best, but also most depraved, year of his life though... :laugh:

3. madfan

madfan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from London
    Swim used diconal many years ago & enjoyed it,though it didn`t really live up to all the hype.
    It was a pink fix & chalky.We were told it couldn`t be filtered because along with the chalk(or whatever it was - some people swore it had plastic in it)the gear would be filtered out as well.
    Swim only used it a few times as her veins were bad enough already.Also she was fortunate enough to get physeptone amps on script & still does,so she`s never really needed to score any opiates on top.
    Swim considers herself lucky to be in a position where she doesn`t have to go out thieving every day to support her habit & thinks all addicts should be given this option.But I`m going off subject.
    Never tried cyclizine/phy combo though.In fact this is the first swims heard of it.Sounds like its worth further investigation.:laugh:

4. ConcertaXL

ConcertaXL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o
    SWIM can get diconal right now in liverpool but unfortunately my dealer was about to be apprehended by police when he had the pinkies so he had to drop them and run. He got his money back from his supplier and will get SWIM plenty of mighty Dykies this summer!
    Said dealer has a physeptone mixture script + so does his wife, but they have never used phy with cyclizine as both continue to have diconal access.

5. Benniboi

Benniboi Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    I hear that the diconal rush is about the best out there, the physeptone/cyclizine mix is supposedly like a home made imitation of diconal but still packs a serious wallop! I wonder if you would need a wheel filter for the cyclizine tablets if swim already had physeptone amps?

6. ConcertaXL

ConcertaXL Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o
    I am uncertain whether the best possible rush is Dicanol, pure columbian flaky cocaine, brown "paste" speed (7 times stronger than Pink Champagne) or a good old fashioned speedball. But M + cyclizine is perfectly respectable if you don't have access to the three above-mentioned rare treasures of the drug scene and are too health conscious to bother with a brown/white cocktail.

I dont think You would need a wheel filter for valoid tabs. If I am going this way crush and use half a valoid (25mg) as the dykies contain 30mg and a slightly less potent opioid than methadone (ie dipipanone) so M 10mg/ C 25mg is the best approximation of dykes without killing the rush or going over.

7. yaba

yaba Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I was told by one of the oldest drug users here that diconal was the best drug in the world... Now they have taken the cyclizine out but it can still be obtained.

Him and his girl used it IV and both swore thats the best feeling in the world.

The second best was mandrax (mandy's) but those ones aren't available anymore (where I am living)

But at some point I will find diconal !!!

Anymore info on this drug would be great.

8. Robstar23

Robstar23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o from U.K.
    My pet snail used to use dykies back in the 90"s and yes he assures me they where the best hit ever. He told me that he would put 5 in a five ml barrel and use hot kettle water to brake them down. Once IV'd he would then slide down the nearest wall. He has also been out recently on the look out for these pinkes and as so far had no luck.

9. missparkles

missparkles If you like crazy you've come to the right place. Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I was prescribed 20 of these about 8 months ago for kidney stone pain. And yes, I remember them from the 60s/70s when they were easy to obtain. Although this time I did use them as prescribed (one every 4-6 hours) and trust me, that high was still there. In comparison to methadone and subutex, which I'd been prescribed last, they were just awesome. In fact, in comparison to the last shot of heroin Sparkles had, they compared favourably.

Sparkles.:vibes:

10. Petri6

Petri6 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    I would like to quote himself from an another Diconal-thread (https://drugs-forum.com/threads/130794) relating to the cyclizine contained in these pills:

"I have very little information about dipipanone and will likely never come accross it.

However, as these pills also seem to contain cyclizine (30mg each if I understand correctly) I feel that it's crucial to say a few words about that. Cyclizine is an antiemetic antihistamine which helps with the nausea and itchiness caused by opiates (that's why it's there). Cyclizine also adds to the sedation caused by opiates, hence many people also use it as an opiate potentiator (with doses of approximately 25-50mg) and enjoy the combo.

Unfortunately cyclizine also has anticholinergic effects and is a very potent deliriant. That means that it produces hallucinations indistinguishable from real life, i.e. the user doesn't understand that he is hallucinating. What is more, these hallucinations are allmost always very unpleasant and people who have used cyclizine for tripping usually regret doing so and only do it once. For some people as little as 200mg is enough to cause pronounced deliriant effects. So I would strongly advice against taking even that amount. In addition there are also the physiological risks concerning anticholinergics, such as hyperpyrexia and tachycardia.

Just to more clearly demonstrate what I am talking about, he is going to quote a chapter of another persons trip report detailing her hallucinations after taking the substance (this was at 500mg, the text is freely translated from the Finnish language by me):

"There are cops everywhere and they are coming after me. I have to get away. There is a dead man in the dark spot. Should I call the cops? Cocroaches are coming at me with very fast speed. I can't escape them. Those were just few of the hallucinations but it was a horrible experience because you think it's all real"
    [​IMG]