any one ever made herbal highs?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by tokeitup, Nov 5, 2005.

1. tokeitup

tokeitup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just wonderin if any of u have ever tried making any herbal highs,herbal e,herbal speed ect.

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Probably...

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    What kind do you mean, herbal pills, herbal joints, ect??? I made herbal pills using kratom resin and kava extract. They gave nice effects and so I sold them at a 50% mark up. Decent high, though I just liked taking kratom as it is in apple sauce, ect. Used to sell guarana powder in pills as well. This is a great way to make money off uneducated people with money to burn. For the cost of 1 pill of guarana, you could buy 5X more in powder form.

I tried making a number of herbal joints, but they were not to effective. Instead, I just rolled tobacco cigs with other herbs. Mostly they flavored the cigs, but a few herbs seemed to give nice effects with baccy.

4. TheLight01

TheLight01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The real high is cheaper and better, but herbals are atractive i think because they are on the cutting edge of legal/illegal.. Just look at ephedra that is banned in my country for example..

go figure its was the only decent alternative to taking some realXTC oramphetaminefor a lot of people, its gone now. But the people who want it are not.

If you want to be all touchy and feely with nature go fiddle around in the park butnaked after a rainstorm orso [​IMG][​IMG]

No but i think nature can offer some of the best and strongest in pshycadelics that are truly remarkable and have a very deep and profound history and origin, and should be respected.

5. tokeitup

tokeitup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i ment making the pills

6. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    I've made Rhodhiola Rosea extract capsules, two of these, each containing 200mg,gaveme a very noticable stimulation with no badside-effects(that I've noticed).

The extract was made by soaking the grinded root in 50% alkohol for 3-5 weeks, filtering of the solids and evaporating the alkohol. This results in a dark red sticky resin(similar consistency as Dragons Blood).

I've been giving this to my friends and family for some time and they all love it. It grows abundantly by the sea up here, just 100metres from my house.

I made a post about Rhodiola some time ago, so just use the search engine if you're interested in this herb, which has been compared to ginseng and is referred to as an adaptogen.Edited by: sunyata

7. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    I have recipes for herbal drinks, mostly ripped of the active ingredients of commercial dutch herbal pills, some of herbs he knows.

a most are a combination of the following ingredients : ephedra extract (ma huang, sida cordifolia, whatever) with caffeine (guarana, kola nut), a little passionflower (slows heart beat, plus other), andplants skullcap, coca, calamus, catuaba, damiana, betel, khat...you can also add vitamin B and 5HTP.

Yohimbe can be usefull too but more dangerous to handle.

but I don't like ephedrine stimulation anymore and much preffers the BZP TMFPP (non herbal) combo, much more fun

8. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM'S EXPERIMENTAL 'SPEEDBALL' RECIPE:

if you want to know how to REALLY blow their minds, try this:

1. do the alcohol extraction on about an ounce of shitty schwagg weed.
    you know, where you tear up all the buds & stems and throw out the seeds,

2. then pour the powdered/torn-up pot into a mason jar and then pour in about 2X as much volume of everclear, then shake, shake, shake, shake your jar...

3. shake shake shake every time you remember... for about a week.

4. then you just strain thru a t-shirt into a little pot...

5. Then on LOWEST SETTING POSSIBLE you slowly evaporate the alcohol off... as if you're making THC oil, but before the alcohol is done evaporating (your liquid is still liquidy--NOT yet sludgy), you dump in about 200 crushed-up ephedrine pills (yeah, the smallest 25/200 ones you can find)

6. stir, stir, stir, and when it's all dried up, you get a green powder stuff.

7. cram that shit into capsules and you've got yourself a homeade "speedball"--whatever you wanna call it. sell for $20 plus.

Effects--and why they're SO cool!!

first of all, think about a good pot buzz, and how overwhelming this buzz is to all the senses. And now, imagine that you could get this feeling from a pill... that very very very gradually keeps getting you more and more andmore fucked-up!

the ephedrine will kick in first, and maybe peak in 2 hours (approximately). while at the same time, you've got this totally different thing starting to come up at about 50 minutes and SLOWLY increasing and increasing until you peak at somewhere around 3 hours. [​IMG]

So, you get the really groovy comedown effect built into the pill.

Everyone i've ever heard of who has done this (price was $15) begged and begged for more and more and more.... they called them "speedballs" and several folks enjoyed 2-3 at a time.

No one will ever suspect that there's actually POT in the pill!

It actually smells more like gasoline (according to one idiot that tried to snort one)...

OK. here's further proof that it works wonders. SWIM who actually made up the idea, and MADE the capsules decided to take 1 or 2 because everyone was raving about them... and HE COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS REALLY JUST EPHEDRINE AND MJ!!!

he kept SWEARING up and down that he must have created some kind of new molecule in the heating/mixing process--something that he had, of course, not done at all.

Oh yeah, I would figure these up to give the user about 3-4 25mg ephedrine/200 mg guafenesin pills and just let the ounce of MJ just mix in there.

THIS IS A GOLDMINE!!!! once a secret held in about 1996, now going public for the very first time!!

Potentially safe additives that I couldn't get in 1996:
    -BZP or TFMPP or cPP, whatever you've got into the coffee-ground ephedrine-pill mix...,
    pure caffeine powder--if your gimmick is to take 2 pills for maximum effects, then you probably want to limit to 200mg caffeine per pill.
    -check out some of the research chems that are heavy on the stimulant side, but light on the psychedelic side. (you'll be getting enough psychedelia from the pot/speed mix)
    -some examples might be:
    -LOW dose 2c-i (10mg?)
    -2c-d might be better just because it gives you that "feeling" like you're about to roll but almost no psychedelia
    -AMT worked wonderful in the tiniest doses.
    -4-Fluoroamphetamine maybe?? (never tried it)
    -foxy methoxy worked wonders but alas it is no longer legal, so someone please feel free to contribute their own idea--like another one of the OH-DIPT's or something like that which only gives energy or a body buzz...

-since some hypothetical person has already crossed the legal-barrier (with weed), why not throw in some dexadrine, adderall, or ritalin if he's got it??

Please resist the urge to mix in ALL the suggested additives. As you know, a little pot won't hurt anybody (you can mix w/anything), also be wise and don't mix together bzp with 2c-x's... i'm not so sure they'll mix very well. but I've never heard of anyone having problems mixing foxy-methoxy (4OH-DIPT,5OH-DIPT??) with PEAs. Someone please post some advice or some suggestions about what can and should be mixed with what...

FINALLY::: [​IMG]PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY *DO* ANYTHING I'VE SUGGESTED HERE!!![​IMG]

SERIOUSLY, THESE ARE HYPOTHETICAL IDEAS, NOT ANYTHING FOR YOU TO ACTUALLY CREATE AND PASS OFF AS ECSTACY, SPEED-BALLS, HEROIN-POPS, OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT... EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IT!!

P.S. I already know that this discusses an inherrently dishonest thing. Do NOT lie and rip-off people. If anything happens to anyone as result of this, it's your fault! I'm telling you all... each and every one of you. as you know, there is a dark side to every good and honest thing.

In the USA, we fight the dark side daily, and at times we find ourselves being intertwined within and amongst the darkest of lies themselves. Just know that honesty is always the best policy... BUT if for only a short, brief experiement, you could only see the looks on their faces, having no idea that it was ONLY SCHWAGG IN A PILL!! and ephedrine to give 'em some stim and the body tingles... if only you could see their faces, and hear their moans of 'ecstacy' and "whoooaaahh... there's a lot of H in this stuff, I can feel it! I'm like, getting more and more fucked up every 10 minutes... this shit's the BOMB!"

essentially living out their own rockstar fantasies. who is SWIM to stand in the way of their brief, fake, but all-so-seemingly 100% real encounter with fantasy.

but honesty is best. I wouldn't do this now. he's a lot more grown-up.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  9. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    --sorry---

10. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    --sorry again!---

11. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    --sorry-----

12. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Shemmy,

That sounds like a pretty good idea, and you sure sell it. Should one really use 200 25/200 ephedrine pills per ounce of schwag? That sounds like much more ephedrine than pot.

Edit: Also, what brand of pills do you reccomend?
    Edit 2: Approximately how many pills or mgs will this yield?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Damn, Shemmy, that's hard to read. Please fix up your posts and make one post out of them.

14. Richard_smoker

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    armati,

I would say that it depends on the size of My capsules and the size of his ephedrine pills. he could try to see how many he could fit into a cap, and just use that number times, say 50-100 to find out how many to add...

sorry, I cannot remember the yeild! I know that's pretty important information, but his mind is totally blocked on how many caps the 200 ephedrine and 1oz. schwagg made. He thinks it was somewhere around 60+...