1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Other - ANY OTC drugs capable of producing noticeable euphoria that is actually worth it?

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by justcan'thallucinate!, Oct 7, 2009.

1. justcan'thallucinate!

justcan'thallucinate! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    I know DXM is a big one. Every time I think I know about every one of them, another one will pop up. Please list all known OTC medications that may have euphoric properties, whether at recommended dosages or otherwise.

2. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from earth
    In the US, there is not much available in terms of euphoria per se, as most drugs containing codeine, etc are controlled in some way. However some cough medicines contain opiods, for example hydrocodone cough syrup (SWIM doesn't know any specific brands), however he believes that is also controlled. SWIY could try Dramamine, but SWIM doesn't think that is a very euphoric substance. SWIY could also try sleep aids ie Tylenol PM. SWIY could also look at this forum: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134

3. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Tramadol and Propylhexadrine. The TOP ones including dxm.

But...these arn't safe to over-abuse...

4. justcan'thallucinate!

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    Unfortunately, I have previous experience with abusing both Diphenhydramine and it's little brother, Dimenhydrinate. Worst experiences of my life, but you are correct in the fact that they have abuse potential. I think that any medicine with codeine or hydrocodone is strictly prescription only, though I always come across a statement where there are medicines OTC that have small, but abusable amounts of codeine in them. Yet I never find out if its true.

5. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from earth
    SWIM has been looking this up and has decided that all drugs in the US containing codeine must be prescribed, but apparently one is allowed to bring a certain amount of Tylenol 1's back from Canada. Don't think this has any relevance to SWIY though. Just interesting.

6. justcan'thallucinate!

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    Yes, propylhexedrine was one I ran into reading some of the forums today. Tramadol is such a familiar word, I thought it was prescription only. Do you know for a fact that Tramadol is available OTC, in America/Pennsylvania specifically?

(p.s. let me know if I should be using SWIM...I don't feel like I'm mounting any self incriminating evidence though.)

justcan'thallucinate! added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

That is interesting, and I remember reading a few places that codeine is combined with OTC tylenol in very low doses. I guess it's just not the same in America :/

Fuck this country. :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  7. caltrain208

caltrain208 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Mescaline is practically OCT. San Pedro Cactus can be purchased from plant nurseries and occasionally found growing wild. Where SWIM lives small San Pedro grow on a cliff by the beach. Go to the mescaline forum to learn more.

8. justcan'thallucinate!

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    Will do. But real quick, what do you mean by plant nurseries? How does this explain that it's "practically OTC"?

9. Swimster

Swimster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    dude..caltrain. You are lucky... :)

BTW: tramadol is unscheduled but is by prescription only.

But...It could be snuck from the net...but you have to know how. It's not great anyway man...

10. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from earth
    Plant nurseries ie a place that grows plants (in this case cacti) which can be bought by the layman. Totally legal to purchase as long as no intent to consume is present.

11. justcan'thallucinate!

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    Jesus...so it looks like I won't be getting my hands on any of that stuff. Ah well.

justcan'thallucinate! added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

yeah it really doesn't seem worth it to me. You'd have to have some serious urges to take it that far. I'm not at that level.

12. I_8_my yellow crayon

I_8_my yellow crayon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from Canada
    There is enough caffeine in them that they serve no recreational value. Swim used to use them for his codeine w/d, but since he discovered tramadol, he no longer has use for them. Swim gave a cold water extraction of these to his friend, and there was no buzz. The caffeine completely wipes out the codeine. There may be ways to potentiate codeine that swim don't know of though. And also, the canadian and u.s government puts much effort into making sure that theres nothing sitting on store shelves that creates a good time besides booze. And if there is, than it is only because it has rare abuse potential, and many other uses. In this day in age, in north america, if one wants a good time or buzz, we are forced to buy their booze, or go to drug dealers. (I dont do drugs, never have) Ill probobly get neg rep'd but this is swims opinion. By the way, swim is not knocking alcohol in any way. Forgive his slang

13. TritStyle

TritStyle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    that tram stuff can be found easily on the net. and codeine can be got in europe and other places otc. co-codamol in the u.k., google it

14. justcan'thallucinate!

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o Male
    haha yeah I know. But you know what SWIM wonders...if a prepaid visa card would be possible to use in this type of online transaction.

And then of course, there's the question of is it legitimate, and if it IS, is it legal?

15. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from earth
    Why would you get neg rep'd for that? I totally agree.

16. RX420

RX420 Banned

Reputation Points:
    Male from zimbabwe
    bad idea...swiy is correct

17. I_8_my yellow crayon

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from Canada
    I edited that post shortly after posting it. My friend, it would surprise you what swim has been neg-rep'd for.

Anyhow as I posted before, swim says if the user has no interest the normal anti-histamines then his choices are limited. Plus, there may be drugs that cause euphoria, but there is usually something else in them thats a nasty ingrediant put there on purpose just to deter swim from using it. That is just the way it goes. Swim would really love to help swiy, but when it comes down to it, there just isn't nothing at the pharmacy worth taking unless its
    A) in combination with another substance

B) has a big label on it with swiy's name and a bunch of warning labels:laugh:

18. RX420

RX420 Banned

Reputation Points:
    Male from zimbabwe
    sorry swim must not have read throughly

19. Laudaphun

Laudaphun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Tramadol is not a controlled substance, however it is available by prescription only in PA of the U.S. SWIM is unsure whether or not the codeine preps being available w/o a script were myth or fact, aside from the old days when you could order morphine from the sears catalog... SWIM is pretty sure that these days are in the past.

20. I_8_my yellow crayon

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o Male from Canada
    I just want too add to this thread for any newbies that stumble upon this that justcan'thallucinate was banned tonight, and atleast 5 self-incriminations are found for him in this thread alone. This is what happens. I don't use or abuse drugs,and neither does any other users of this site, and drug seekers beware, there are no sources, especially for illegal drugs. In one night I watched his reputation go from a decent starting point to being banned. No self-incrimination. Also things like f*** the usa are intolarable and probobly wont win any browny points.