Any recomendations?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by Orchid_Suspiria, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I want to try a legal or herbal high that is slightly like a trip but has an opiate and painkilling effect aswell.What combinations of substances alone would achieve this state best?

2. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
  3. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I have read that lsa has a rather unpleasant body high and can cause nausea.It does sound rather interesting though aswell and with the amount of morning glories here would not be hard to come by.

4. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Zombie_Terri_Schaivo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LSA itself doesn't cause much nausea, it's mainly the weak toxins in the seed itself, SWIM suggests extracting it, and then smoking something like kava

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Kratom would probably be the best bet for the opiate/painkilling effect. However, keep in mind that kratom binds (among other things) mu-opioid receptors, so if You has a tolerance for opiates, kratom will not be quite as effective in its analgesic/opiate euphoria effect. I had ahigh tolerance to opiates when he first tried kratom, and it felt like 150 mg of tramadol to him, theres a definite stimulatory component to the drug as well, which now that I think about it might be cause for some caution when combining it with hallucinogens, such as morning glory seeds/LSA. Now, I dont know what exactly causes the stimulation from kratom, but he suspects some serotonin action with one of the active components of the plant. Hard to explain but the stimulation feels like the SSRI-mediated stimulation of tramadol, so I think that this MIGHT be what's going on here. Now, since this is a possibility, I would really urge caution on mixing kratom with LSA or other serotonin receptor-binding drugs.

I am not totally sure that kratom does have action at the serotonin receptors though, it may be a wise choice to do some research on this site and erowid, look up trip reports to see if anyone has mixed kratom with hallucinogens, and how it treated them. If its safe, kratom + LSA as suggested above may be more or less what You wants. I am sure that other, more ethno-savvy members will have good suggestions for You too!

6. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I would much rather try lsa and kratom than combining kava with them,I have a fear of kava and liver damage.Though now it sounds like I am going to have to do a little research regarding the safety of lsa and kratom.

7. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    To be honest, SWISchaivo has no experince with kava anyway so listen to the others. And I think it should work fine, as long as you keep the dose of LSA low (if it's extracted), because they operate at diferent receptors.

8. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    SWIM usually will for the lowest dose possible when trying new and un tried substances,it's really the safest path he has found.Ofcourse a few times in his younger years he didn't go by this rule and ended up in some odd or bad situations.I've yet to find anything regarding the safety of lsa and kratom so it does sound like it might be an interesting new experiences for SWIM.

9. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    I think Alfa has some experience with LSA gone terribly wrong, and beware of constipation from the kratom.

10. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I read most the lsa experiences on erowid and it was a largely mixed bag with some reporting beautiful and enlightening experiences,others wracked with pain and nausea and bad trips,yet others that got almost no effects(though I assume that is from either too little lsa or the wrong extraction methods),SWIM figures trying it once can't hurt that much though.The lsa is more a passing curiosity for him but kratom is something that could have much more value when dealing with opiate withdrawals for SWIM.

11. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    SWIM personally doesn't reccomend the seeds, horrid taste and a bad stomach pain. See if You or SWISomeone you know can extract it.

12. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Do the stomach pains from the seeds come from the seeds themselves or any chemical additives that were on or in the seeds?

13. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    That reminds me, make ABSOLUTELY SURE that the seeds are organic, additive/pesticide free, because that can kill you, but it will say on the package, as it's required by law.

But the stomach ache is from the natural toxins in the seeds themselves, so no real worries.

1. 5/5,
      not a bad answer
      Feb 12, 2007
  14. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    SWIM planned on using the seeds from the actual morning glories growing at a friends house,no toxins on those.

15. Zombie_Terri_Schaivo

Reputation Points:
    Extracting or just plain? Plain works alright, it can just be "very uncomfortable" at times, but that should pass within an hour or so (did for me)

16. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I plan on extracting,it sounds more comfortable.

17. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only bad things I has had with lsa is some leg cramps that were quelled with some aleve. other than that it was a very enlightening experience.

18. Orchid_Suspiria

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Is lsa markedly different from lsd or just different in minor ways,I have heard various opinions on this.Some say lsa even has a slightly sedative feel.

19. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LSA has some sedative effects, and has much less pronounced visuals then it's cousin. Mostly just brighter colors and CEV's. and much more of a body load from what swim's heard.

20. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSA has more body high and is quite a sedative and not nearly as euphoric... though can still be a spiritual experience.