1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Any recomendations?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by QGdoxl, Apr 7, 2005.

1. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 28, 2004
    43 y/o from Canada
    Hey there guys I was wondering if there is a good suggestion for a
    happy visual trip that is not 12 hours? something swim can do in
    the evining and still sleep that night?

up to 6 hours tops is timeline I am looking for if it is happy enough doens't have to be too visual.

I'd suggest mdma but it is very diry around his parts lots with pma (unknown doses) and that scares me and him
  2. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 7, 2005
    from U.K.
    I've not had a chance to try them yet but iprocin and miprocin sound like they could be your thing, i've heard they're pretty easy on the body as well. Nice visual happy trip and not too long. 2c-b is fairly short acting as well but isn't legal in most (every??) countries. What about shrooms, pretty good fairly short acting as well, unless that is you take like an 1/8th..... [​IMG]. Hope this has been of help to you. If i were you i'd just go and look under the effects bits in the various chemicals in the vaults of erowid, its a wealth of information! (but i'm sure you knew that already....) Edited by: iggypoop2
  3. freakybass

freakybass Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 1, 2005
    from zambia
    I can suggest DPT. If you don't take a strong dose. For me, approx
    50mg, you can get good visuals and not in very long time. Arround 4
  4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 4, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    miprocin, dpt, or DMT. Id advise miprocin as its more "fun" than the other two, which are best defined as spiritual.
  5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 3, 2005
    You want Not 12 hours ... 4-HO-DiPT IS 12 hours (for me).

When I read about other people's experiences, most Research Chemicals claim to just last for a few hours (except AMT). This is good for them, but the same isn't true for me.

My interest was piqued when I read your less-than-12-hours request. I, too, have that here-comes-another-12er problem. No matter whether I take 4-HO or 5-MeO-DiPT ... it's 12 hours. (These are what I have in-stock at the present.)

I, too, am searching for the convenience of a 4-to-6-hour RC. I hope you (and I) can find this Holy Grail.