1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Any Research Chemicals out there that produce body waves like Ketamine?

Discussion in 'Dissociative RC's' started by atv1, Jan 20, 2014.

1. atv1

atv1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    In the good old days when Ketamine was legal and for a few years after (or very rarely now) it used to give the feeling of laying on the bed and and sinking, feeling your body fall into the bed, twist and turn and have strong closed eye visuals.

The last few years have not felt this feeling with UK Ketamine, its still definitely Ket and very cheap and pure from a certain vendor, talking around the price of two big mac meals per gram (being wary of price discussion) same price for about 8 years, but it changes over the years and seems to be a different isomer, or something as its slightly psychedelic, (definite K taste, stomach issues as a sidenote omeprazole, tea etc is bloody good for this but cheaper and easy to get on script, bladder problems for a day or two tell the tale, I know my K) but no waves. Seems they are producing this certain strain as thats what most humans desire (not me I want the best of both worlds)

Last time I obtained these waves was with veterinary grade Ketamine out in Peru in 2012 from vials, mind bogglingly cheap and extreme body waves. Seems its because its made for animals more as a tranqulizer that uses a different type of K. Don't really know where to get hold of vials in UK although am sure that some searching would yield results, problem is it would be expensive and my tolerance is such that I get about 5g for a day (not every day stomach or bladder can't take it anymore. That would mean around 10 vials of 500mg well out of my price range (in Peru they had 2 gram bottles and on days on i'd get through around 3 of them.

Anyway am yearning for those floaty body waves again and laying down floating away listening to some 60's psych like I used to. Have been reading about MXP and Diphenidine but hear they are not similar to K more like DXM which I hated when I tried it in pure powder. However, do they produce body waves/a sensation that the body is moving when its actually not?

If not, then what does RC legal wise (if anything)?

Thanks

2. Dankfish

Dankfish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    You may want to look into MXE, it's very popular and is an analogue of ketamine itself.

3. atv1

atv1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Yeah I tried that. When it was legal, didn't do much for me at all and now its unobtainable in the UK right?

4. C11H15

C11H15 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    @atv1,
    youre right about it being unobtainable; it's been 'temporarily banned' pending classification (probably class b), but that means it is now illegal to ship, sell and transport any amount. However, it is still legal to possess (in small amounts), this is a loophole which i am not sure still exists.
    secondly, you missed out. MXE can cause huge waves of euphoric wobbly-ness, the problem is the dosing is so sensitive and hard to get right. Also ROA seemed a strong variable between people, i.e. one person (A) snorts 50mg and feels slight effects, another person (B) snorts 50mg and m-holes. whereas person A swallows 50mg and they are on cloud 9 but when person B swallows the same nothing comes of it.

5. Foxxyy

Foxxyy Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    In terms of the different feeling you might want to read up on the two different isomers.
    One being far more anesthetic and immobilizing. S-isomer
    The other being more 'trippy' or psychedelic R-Isomer.
    [SIZE=-1]"
    R-isomer is has been described as the more granulat looking cristals (sugar etc) whereas S-isomer more 'shard like'. Bear in mind these are not effective ways of identifing what you have as many other chemicals crystals resemble these.

[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017