any SWIYs tryed BC2 mindscaping or Dionysos?

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by geezaman, Oct 3, 2006.

1. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Was wondering if any yous had had any experience of these two products that SWIM came across on a recent trawl of headshops,
    If any yous have tryed these of late I would be interested in theyre opinions on them, I have often felt with such legal highs that they did not live up to theyre descriptions.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Cobeco, the producing company is known for their inactive products. They religiously believe in the placebo effect. This does not mean these herbal xtc's suck, but these herbal xtc's belong to a product line which holds many inactive products.
    Note that Cobeco is also pushing their drug tests to employers and lovers and are stimulating drug tests at work with sensationalistic anti drug advertisements.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  3. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    thanks alfa thats good enough for me, and SWIM, he says he will be spending his funds on better known, more reliable products.

4. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Sounds like reason enough to boycot their products.

I have tried quite a few of their aphrodisiacs, liquid Es and Cs etc and felt absolutly nothing.

As far as products containing LSA seeds go, look into Nxt Phase green or Happycaps trip-e. Although mild these products do work.

5. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    much thanks SWIthird edge I was dissapointed with 2 happy caps product so although tempted did not consider them,

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  6. mudakala

mudakala Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried dioysos in home after a night out and all he got is sleep and no side effects after he smoked dope from a bong and got stoned.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2007
  7. Gonzo_Shaman

Gonzo_Shaman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I like Dionysos, although he believes the same effect could probably be reached by munching down a small dose Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and chasing it down with a Guarana capsule. But Dionysos is a lot better than a lot of crappy Herbal XTC's out there.

If You is looking for a Herbal XTC with a trippy side, one should get Dionysos or the Green NXT-Phase. I have had an amazingly fun time with three Green NXT-Phase caps and a bowl of Sativa weed.

I am yet to try BC2 Mindscaping, but intends on doing so this week, as he is quite peckish for an LSA experience.