1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Any tips...?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Jimmy Piper, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Jimmy Piper

Jimmy Piper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 21, 2006
    I heard a story about some guy online, who enjoys speed. The problem the guy had though was apparantly everytime he took it, he ended up chewing his tongue quite alot and his lips (like you would with E). This, he claimed, resulted in his tongue being very sore and stingy, and his lips looked like he had lipstick on! He could barely eat anything for 2 days or so afterwards nor talk normally as his tongue seemed to swell abit and get in the road, and the bottom was white with dead torn skin, and it stung and burnt.

He was wondering if theres anything easy at all that could possibly prevent this? Any old wifes tales :)confused: ) about drinking anything/eating something/doing anything that would stop this so he could enjoy his weekend and not have the after-effects which spoilt it for him? Or anything to counteract the crap that made him chew like that?

I couldn't answer him as i had never tried any of this myself. :cool:
  2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 5, 2004
    110 y/o from U.S.A.
    Try always to have bubble gum with you and chew it
  3. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 28, 2006
    good speed will do that to you anyway if you take it through your mouth,I has seen people use a youghurt to take the speed with.
  4. Girlz Rule

Girlz Rule Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 5, 2006
    32 y/o
    well i say get him to put a gram up his bum then his mouth wont suffer. also xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx have some amazing deals n gurn clamps and they have a sale on at the mo, so hes sorted. at first they are ittle uncmfortable but eventully they feel a lot better. good luck and good gurns.(<

Do NOT post links to commercial sites in the forums. Read the Rules!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2006
  5. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    A whole gram, kinda much, ain't it?
  6. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 2, 2005
    Unless your using cut to shit 3% pure stuff than a gram is wayy too much. Another thing, why do you guys figure he won't have an jaw clenching or biting of the lip with an alternate administration route. These are signs of high CNS stimulation and adiministration route will not make any significant difference for this, mabey your dosage is just too high? Take sitbcknchills advice, or lower your dose.
  7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Jan 6, 2005
    Bubble gum is definitely the best solution for your friend. I recommend something that is VERY chewy like bubbleyum or bubbiliscious. Other brands work, but these brands are filled with flavor and one piece if enough to fill up your mouth pretty good. Smaller pieces work okay but they just dont protect your teeth and tongue as much. Bubbleyum comes in big piece so one your mouth will have a higher proportion of gum in it and it will better protect your mouth. I have another suggestion but it is kinda wierd and I dont even know if it is aworks well. You could use one of those pasafier things for babies! Seems kinda lame but I have seen ravers wearing them and it is supposedly to prevent them from chewing on their tongue and grinding their teeth. Might be a bit more noticable than gum though.

I dont think the route of administration is going to make a difference, only the dose. Try taking a lower dose if it bothers your friend so much. If the problem becomes too much of a hassle then jus quit the dreded stuff.