1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Anyone ever use orphenadrine (US brand name Norflex)?

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by GForce, Jun 30, 2008.

1. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I strain my trap muscle frequently so lately I've been working with my doctor to find a muscle relaxant that I can take as needed to be effective on my stiff neck. I find orphenadrine to do the job, with less drowsiness than typical relaxants, but less euphoria. Any muscle relaxant I take pretty much will loosen my trap up enough to move my neck comfortably when I strain it, but I've been trying a number of different kinds because I'd like to find one that I can take during class and not be zoned out. Orphenadrine has become a pretty good all-around relaxant for me because it isn't too strong but it gets the job done.

SWIM on the other hand is looking for one that is euphoric. He hears carisoprodol (Soma) is the most euphoric, but he doesn't want to take it if it'll make him very drowsy. At least not regularly. He's also never tried "recreational" doses of orphenadrine and was wondering what they would be. He's taken 300mg before in a single dose, nothing more, because he is completely clueless as to what is an accepted safe dose. So, SWIM wants to know how drowsy carisoprodol makes others, and what a safe, recreational dose of orphenadrine would be.