Anyone get cold while on MDMA?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Akewstick, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am currently on MDMA (yeah why waste it doing it on your own? He knows) and his hands are FREEEZING, his whole body has gone cold, he's sitting typing wearing 2 jumpers and a floorlength coat and still... FREEZING!

Any clues?

2. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have gotten this from time to time while on MDMA. And once or twice it has worked in reverse where I have gotten way too hot. I know it's a pretty common occurance for My friends and I, an explanation as to why it takes place shall require another member to fill in the details.

It usually only happens SWIM when he's sitting around idle while on MDMA, if you're dancing or just moving about in general it usually doesn't occur

3. IvoryFlakes

IvoryFlakes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    for swim, they would get really hot for the first 10 mins, then was freezing cold for awhile. sometimes, swims fingers and fingernails turn purple..i dont think that is very healthy.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    MDMA interferes with the bodies temperature control mechanisms (SWIJ thinks, by it's effects on the hypothalamus).

5. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep. It's rather annoying though. I have tried to be sweating like a mofo in the armpits, though still be freezing in his feet and hands, running around naked except for gloves and shoes ... hmm!

6. Vysas

Vysas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Freezing is so usual while You is on E,especally when You changing a different places with different temperature.Cold,hot,cold,hot...

7. Safeboi

Safeboi Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.K.
    I find that after the peak I can get very could for a couple of hours after on occasion.

8. nachofish

nachofish Tickling the Amygdala Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Tenochtitlán, México
    Akewstick,

It has happened to me before, usually with pills. But generally I get hot, to the point where I have to take off my socks because I get sweaty. :/

Occasionally it does happen, maybe not to the point where I'm freezing like you, but I get the shakes to an extent. This also happens to me with LSD.

I just realized this thread is very old. Hope this helps anyway!

nf