1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anything to potentiate Hydrocodone

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Tavz, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Tavz

Tavz

Reputation Points:
    Is there anything that can potentiate Hydrocodone? Ive read on another site that taking one Tagament before the Hydro dose then take 2 Benedrl with a dose of Alka-Celtzer(?) right before you take the Hydro. Anyone know if this or anything else wold work to help potentiate the high, or maybe make it last longer.

Any amount of alcohol just makesme really tired and Xanax with Hydro makes me pass out.

Would Grapefruit juice help at all? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. sands of time

sands of time

Reputation Points:
    I heard grapefruit juice potentiates opiates and DXM.

3. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired

Reputation Points:
    Mary Jane can usually help you out.....

Gimme a 6 pack, some hydros and some bud and I'm good to go...ahhh that sounds so good right now....hmmmm

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    two things

pot, not an assload

grapefruit juice, before you even take anything, get dole if you can, if not go for the minute made pink grapefruit, which has about 100 ml of grapefruit juice in it. you need to do this on an empty stomach, between 15 minutes and 45 minutes before your first dose. its a real money saver.

5. als5555

als5555

Reputation Points:
    a low dose of dxm can potentiate opiates. this doesn't work for all, but for those whom it does, it can be fun. try takingaround 100mg's of dxm with your opiate of choice. i have done this with hydrocodone. 100mg dxm + 35mg HC can really boost the effects of the HC. take the dxm a half hour before the HC and you will hopefully notice the increased effects.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er

Reputation Points:
    benzodiazapines! along with any other cns depressent will make ur opiates more fun, and more potent. take a klonopin or xanax or drink a few beers you'll have a great time

7. KillerKind

KillerKind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It may be because I have a high tolerance, but grapefruit juice doesn't seem to work for me.

Never like to drink alcohol. I seem to lose that nice feeling I get from hydro after the first drink.

I may be too high to tell for sure, but it seems like hydro potentates the bud. Either way, this is a great combo.[​IMG]

8. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea weed and hydros go great together, works synergistically for
    awesome euphoria (just as long as you don't fall asleep).

Killer I agree with you about alcohol, it's not a good combination in
    my book. While it will increase depressant effects, alcohol will
    decrease the opiate euphoria

9. D-termine

D-termine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone else tried the above mentioned method of mixing DXM and
    Hydros? I have a bottle right now I was hoping to make last a
    little bit longer and just dont want to overdo, or underdo it you know?

Ill have totry the weed for sure, sounds good. Also, whats the
    best dosing for a 200lbs guy? I have the 5/500's and 3 has been
    the most Ive done and felt nothing.

10. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree, as long as you know what your doing you can make a low hydrocodone dose really go alot farther. SWIM has had promase with this.