1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Anyway to make Adderall more awesome?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Metalcore322, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Metalcore322

Metalcore322 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Is there anyway swim could do something with Adderall to make it more potent/awesome? Like alter the chemistry, do an extraction, ect. ect.

2. SummerLove

SummerLove Newbie

Reputation Points:
    has swim done s0mething with Adderall to make it more potent/awesome? w0ndering

3. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    eating some baking soda or other gasifying agent will increase the bio-availability when consuming amp's orally.this wont work when injecting or snorting.

4. ezav420

ezav420

Reputation Points:
    If somethings already awesome, its done.(<

5. tehkold

tehkold Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I'm sorry to say there isn't a whole lot. You can search Usenet and dig up a formula to free-base the pills, although I can't say how effective that is (I would have to assume smoking would be a better rush, but a shorter trip, and you would probably lose a noticeable deal of amphetamine along the way.) You could try dosing yourself with 5-HTP, or supplementing the Adderall with milder legal stimulants such as Yohimbe, caffeine, (you should note that I have not researched some of those combinations, I am not sure how safe they are, and encourage you to look into this before if you decide to give them a shot) or see how well you respond to smoking marijuana with the pills. I've read on this forum that baking soda and refraining from citric acids may increase your body's ability to absorb the drug. You could try crushing the pills into a fine powder and give nasal, rectal, or sublingual administration a shot. Street methamphetamine is smokable, crosses the blood-brain barrier more easily than the racemic amphetamine salts found in Adderall, and more readily absorbed by the mucus membranes if you should choose to snort it. Because where as the pills are overwhelmingly made up of polymer binders, street meth is usually at least 50% pure, and much more water soluble. IV or IM injection is also a more realistic option with Meth Hcl, but I can't advocate the use of syringes (the fastest route to addiction, tolerance, and disease).
    If you aren't comfortable with putting questionably-synthesized crank into your body, or if pharm. amphetamines are cheaper or more easily available in your area (I don't know your situation), you could try the instant-release Adderall tablets (that is, assuming you're taking the extended-release capsules), Dexedrine (stricty d-amphetamine, therefor more potent than Adderall's loose mix of levo and dextro amphetamine), or Desoxyn (pharmaceutical methamphetamine).
    But in my experience, you can try any of the above and the rush still won't be satisfactory. Amphetamines aren't like cocaine, it's not a euphoric burst, it's a longer, mildly enjoyable, extremely stimulating high. The sooner you accept the drug for what it is, and what you can realistically make of it (without throwing out a lot of cash and risking an overdose), the more satisfied you will be in the long run.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  6. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:
    heres some pics

edit oops.hold on

Attached Files:

7. Heavy_Z

Heavy_Z Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yohime is an MAOI isn't it? Is that safe to take with Amphetamine?

As far as ways to potentiate Adderall SWIY might consider extracting it. SWIM had a dream where you could just filter it multiple times by putting cotton balls in an oral syringe and using pressure to filter it. SWIM has found that this works as well as chemical extractions. SWIM did note that this won't make freebase, but it works great for getting rid of filler.

Another way SWIM has found to make amphetamine more interesting is to plan different activities for why SWIM is high. SWIM finds things like going for walks on sunny days or going swimming can be quite fun on large doses of amphetamine.

8. dreamthr

dreamthr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM agrees and feels Adderall can increase one's "better sense of well-being" rather than producing any euphoria. It is not cocaine!

9. jazzmetalguitar

jazzmetalguitar Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    yohimbine is an maoi, and so, don't take it with adderall. it is extremely dangerous and magnifies the physical effects moreso than the psychoactive effects.

swim has found the best way to make a binge better is tums and poking swim's self. it feels funny.

10. tehkold

tehkold Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I wasn't aware that yohimbe was an MAOI. I've never used it in combination with anything, but you may have just caused me a good deal of discomfort (you know, death.) Thank you.

11. staples

staples Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    An interesting comment, it reminds me of an article I was reading the other day, this part particularly:

So, really, one feels euphoric naturally under the prediction of fitness and/or viability. It doesn't seem right that SWIY distinguishes feeling fit from euphoria.

This article appears to be in the archive, it's called "The Evolutionary Origins and Significance of Drug Addiction (Saah 2005)," if you're interested.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  12. bongripa

bongripa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you do realise those pics just made swims amp so much more awesome :thumbsup:

13. molly5190

molly5190 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you know what would make adderrall more awesome?
    after binging, having the effects of coming down not suck so much.

14. dopesmoker2

dopesmoker2

Reputation Points:
    swim finds that smoking weed while on adderall makes it more awsome

15. jazzmetalguitar

Reputation Points:
    so would say one named dopesmoker. it doesn't potentiate in any way and swim finds it simply causes odd effects, such as swaying back and forth from stoned to euphoric, which he doesn't enjoy.

16. kckool

kckool Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM actually loved the combination of adderall and weed. He found that the weed allowed him to use the adderall'd brain more creatively, in terms of interpreting abstract art, or musical lyrics. He's interested in whether or not this combination could spark latent musical or artistic creativity in him, but knows the chances of that are very low. Nevertheless, he considered the hour and a half or so when the effects were both present to be by far the most enjoyable. SWIM was fascinated by a psychedelic poster, and found the lyrics of songs deeply meaningful, and even found poetry fascinating and more importantly, penetrable, which it had never truly been before. Perhaps your friend just hasn't had the proper setting for such a combination?

17. jazzmetalguitar

Reputation Points:
    SWIM certainly agrees it is to each his own, but SWIY must also realize that SWIM doesn't like marijuana in general and so that is probably why he does not enjoy the combination.

18. Lost in the world

Lost in the world Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just smoke weed while tweaking. Its amazing!! though, now when i think about it, it probably isnt weed enhancing adderall, its adderall enhancing weed. But w/e if your tweaking add as much weed as possible throw in ciggs and mabye wash it all down with a couple of beers and youll be flying, guareenteed.

19. LimbFromLimb91

LimbFromLimb91

Reputation Points:
    3-4 shots of Jim Beam before ingesting/snorting Adderall (IR) is SWIM's drug (combo) of choice. Just make sure you don't get TOO rowdy! haha

20. hydrocronik

hydrocronik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As soon as you start to feel this drugs incredible effects, just light up a nice juicy square(cigarette)!

Tags: