APAP Danger in codeine/vicodine/percocet

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by cj1223, Jul 12, 2006.

1. cj1223

cj1223 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    does tremanol contain apap? I recently found out from this forum that apap can damage your liver and even kill you on high dosage, i didnt know that. Thats kinda scary to swim becuase swim always intaked alot of asprin, even thoughe swims only 18, and in the past 3-4 mounths have intaked alot of vicoden four at a time, maybe 60-90 pills at the most. So now swims going to be more causouse and avoid apap. So swim still like opiates and can get tremanol is this more apap safe?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    just run a search on cold water extraction...its a pretty easy process, doesn't take too long, and takes away all the danger of apap. I has never heard of tremanol, is that a brand name? if so, what's the active drug in it?

3. cj1223

cj1223 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    I don't think its a brand name i get generic anywayz, im sure its one of the opites, codien, htdrocodon, oxycodon, tremanol. Someone please correct me if im wrong. 50 mg Tremanol are pretty strong 2-3 of them will have you in lala land dependen hor imuned you are to opium.

4. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    ohh tramadol. shouldnt be any apap in those unless theyre the "ultracet" brand. take a look at the bottle if possible...it should say apap/paracemetol (sp?) if there's any in there. but I believe that most tramadol doesnt have apap in it.

5. kingkenny

kingkenny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If they're green and yellow generics they should be ok, find out for sure though, its not worth ruining your liver for.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    as said in fourthsevens post ultram should have no apap but in the case of ultracet... I dont even know tramadol's solubility in cold water... since it is a synthetic opiate he is unsure, the solubility of apap wont change depending on the prep (ie: perks, vics, t3) but one might end up with a filter full of ultram and tylonal and a solution of water and a few fillers... (lame)

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Tramadol is not very soluble in even hot water after much shaking and stirring.

8. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    after running a search for tramadol's water solubility, swim found that it is, indeed, water soluble according to its material safety data sheet. so a cwe would work on this too.

9. acexnx316

acexnx316 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ultram and Tramadol (Generic for Ultram) have no APAP in them at all. Ultracet and any generic (Of Ultram) that lists APAP or Acetaminophen as an additional active ingredient is what You should keep their eye out for. It will list this on the bottle that their prescription came in. If they somehow "lost" the bottle; they can always describe the pill to SWIM in a PM and he will be glad to report back to You with what exactly their pill(s) contain.

Pz.