Approval for my party plans

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by Vertical Label, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I will be hosting a hotel party in the near future and wants approval of his plans by those who have held such an event.
    SWIM intends on bringing 12-15 people
    I plan on having the following substances also:
    Cocaine: 15g
    Marijuana: 10g
    DXM: 3,000 ml
    Shrooms: UNKNOWN
    Alcohol: Approx. 60 longnecks or keg if available.

I plan on spending approx. $50 on food and beverages(non-alcoholic) to feed this party.

Also: Yes! I am aware alcohol will not mix with DXM. Users of either will be forbid to use the other.

Lastly, I feel the drugs he chose are not quite fit for a party. I feel he should migrate to more stimulants though several party attendees feel otherwise. Input would be much appreciated.
    Thank You,
    -Vert

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2007
  2. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well firstly I think you do not have nearly enuf drugs! the dxm is enough for like 2 people beer probaly will stand Shrooms I would get a few ozs the weed is pathetic If only 7 people smoke 10g isnt going to be enuf for the whole night not counting if any others want to smoke! and the coke all depends on who is doing it and how big of a tol they got I amnt much of a stim. fan

3. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I feel only 2-3 people might use DXM none of which have ever done it before. The weed would be chronic but i do agree. I was thinking 20-25g of shitty weed would be better than 10g of good weed. Since the DXM is so cheap and easy, I wouldn't mind getting more.

4. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you "serve" stimulants make sure to forbid the usage of DXM with them and vise versa as well.

5. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for the advice Riconoen.
    It seems as though DXM can safely be mixed with almost nothing.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If the management of the hotel gets a complaint or takes it upon themselves to investigate, and you have people under 21 (suspected), the hotel would have to call the police - or they could be liable for charges/lawsuit.

7. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you make a good point.
    Allow me to edit SWIM's plan into "Motel" party. Swim will have it in the "bad" part of town. Mostly prostitution and drug sales. SWIM highly doubts the owner of a prostitute friendly motel would very much care about some teenagers.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    They might if the ho's were bringing underage kids there. That might well be crossing that proverbial line. I'd wait until warm weather and head for the forest.

9. yj965

yj965 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Damn right! Nothing compares to a good field party with family and friends. My friends and I regularly visit a hand full of places by the rivers around the moutains here. No one is around that You didnt bring with them. Nature, wonderful people, shrooms and good bud, SWIM cant wait till warm weather :D

10. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Haha, due to SWIM's location the weather is warm... so warm infact that the party would be disgusting from everyone sweating their balls off. In short, outdoors is entirely not feasible. I will not even let the motel manager realize there are more then 3 people. I know many guests at this particular motel have a very "loud" night. Thank you for the concern but SWIM truly feels (from experience and from others' experience) that the motel presents no danger.