1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Featured Approximate drug elimination times chart.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by aemetha, Mar 17, 2017.

1. usedtocare

usedtocare Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Canada
    no, and if you had a bath in hair removal they would still find one somewhere. they probably wont take hair from your head.

2. Jamesweston

Jamesweston Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o from Ohio, United States
    I took 60 mg of 24 hours apart 40mg the first day then Just 20 mg after 24 hours and I might have a drug test in 4 days. Will I pass?

3. Kevin james garner

Kevin james garner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    59 y/o from Idaho falls idaho
    As far as I'm concerned its unconstitutional to text urine ,its an invasion of privacy, but this country has made adicts a resource out of us look at how much money they generate just off piss, let alone rehabs, jails, prisons ,and adictIon is no different than being born with brown eyes it not a choiCE , its needs to be decriminalized I've been one my whole life and its an internal compulshion that can't be explained

4. Jwebb

Jwebb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from North Carolina, United States
    I smoke crack heavily. 2g a day for about 3 or 4 wks. Today is the 30th and have found out that I've a urine test on the 8th. By stopping now, does anyone think I'll pass? Also is there anything I can do to clean my system? Thanks.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    What does the first post say?

6. Cid Lysergic

Cid Lysergic Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Calgary, Alberta
    @Jwebb pleaee post a new thread instead of replying to this one. Read page one on how long Cocaine stays in your system & there is plenty of information that can be found by taking the time to read. 8 days should be long enough if you stop right now.

7. Jwebb

Jwebb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from North Carolina, United States
    Ok. I've just now gotten back to check on this. Sorry about that guys. Thanks for the info and I'll be letting you know how things turn out.