Drug info - Are benzos legal to buy anywhere without a prescription?

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Wyborowa, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Alright, I want to know if you can legally buy any type benzo in any country without a script...or if there is anything you can buy OTC that if you injest that can cause benzo's to show up in your urine. Like cough medicine or whatever. As you know you can buy codeine in canada, jus wondering if you can buy anything that will show up as a benzo in your piss. (that you can buy without a script)

Thanks alot!

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    You can buy many prescription drugs in Mexico without a prescription. I dont know if this is much help to you since you are asking about Canadia but just thought id pass on this info in case it could help.

3. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Benzo's are presciption only in Canada. If you are worried about being tested see your own doc and get a prescription for a benzo. Anxiety is readily treated that way - but you should have a true disorder - giving false statements to a doc in order to obtain a script is a federal offense, I believe.

4. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    On a side note - I think that Benzo's are OTC in Serbia and some other eastern european countries.

5. Equality

Equality

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    In the Netherlands these types of drugs are prescription only

6. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Why is it that everyone thinks you can buy any drug otc in the Netherlands ..?
    I even heard someone ask if you can buy ketamine at the vets in the Netherlands .. sorry, but this ain't Mexico ..

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Medicines are very strictly controlled here in Holland. Most things that you can get OTC in the US are on prescription only in the Netherlands.

8. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    From an americans point of view, thats very odd. Most drugs that illegal to have at all are tolerated in Holland, but the things we can get here in america are prescription only there. Just seems inconsistant.

9. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Ephedrine/pseudo-ephedrine, Diphenhydramine, Codeïne/dihydrocodeïne/morphine are illegal or prescription only in the Netherlands.The only thing you can buy otc is DXM.