1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Are Psilocybin Pills Real?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Mcfeeli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Ya second that... I turned to buccal administration of mushrooms to avoid the sickness too and it worked well, back when I ate alot of mushrooms. I'd grind/tear them into small pieces/powder and then stuff it into my lip and cheek. You honestly don't taste it much at all, and as Rawbeer said regular cubes don't taste all that bad anyways. It's hard to put alot in, about a half eighth at most, but after about 45mins there won't be much left to the mushroom then you just swipe it out with your finger and wash your mouth out. Comes on smoother for sure with less nausea.

-GC

2. Hatter

Hatter Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from mali
    It's likely to be 4-acetoxy-n,n-dimethyltryptamine which was/is a widely available research chem and is an analogue of psilocybin. When consumed it hydrolyzes in the same manner to produce psilocin in the body. 4-acetoxy dmt and 4-phosphoryl dmt(psilocybin) are effectively indistinguishable from one another.

Its unlikely to be psilocybin, more likely to bee psilocin as it's easier to isolate from biological material. As previously stated in this thread, there are some chemists out there that do the oddball and rare things like this once or twice for kicks but the likeliness of this being the case (unless you know a chemist) is highly unlikely. Also unless they grew the shrooms themselves it's noway cost effective.

Your dealer is much more likely to be a less than honest entrepreneur than a chemist.

I like the idea of your guys' buccal technique will have to give it a try next time....

3. purplehaze147

purplehaze147 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Synthesizing DMT from legal and cheap tryptamine is EXTREMELY EASY and cheap, probably easier than extracting it. I'd imagine synthesizing psilocin (4-OH-DMT) wouldn't be much harder. It'd be a lot quicker and possibly cheaper just to synthesize it.

4. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I'd love to hear how synthesizing DMT from tryptamine is easier than extracting it... If it was that easy we'd have alot more DMT floating around I'm sure. I know it's an easy synth compared to some, but nothing beats a simple A/B plant extraction.

It's easy to look at a synthesis and go "oh ya tryptamine is easy to get, this shouldn't be too hard" but without any real chemistry knowledge I can promise that synth wouldn't work for you right away. Also Psilocin (4-HO-DMT, not OH) won't be nearly as easy just because it has one seemingly simple addition to it. This is the reason why synthesis theories can get annoying as well as synth talk where no one has any intention of actually pursuing. We can all sit and say how easy synthing this or that would be but when it comes time to actually do it, no one has the follow through. That's why the Hive was so great, they preferred action over words.

-GC

5. purplehaze147

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tryptamine plus methyl idodide or some other methylating agent will make DMT. Check out Tihkal. A reflux condenser and magnetic stirrer would be a good investment. Maybe it's not as simple but it's still pretty easy. 4-AcO-DMT is a lot cheaper per dose than mushrooms on the buyer's end.

You can write it as OH or HO it doesn't matter it still means hydroxy. It's usually written as OH. EtOH, NaOH, etc.?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  6. rawbeer

rawbeer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    All you need to make mushrooms is a set of mason jars and an aquarium, and some cleaning products. ANYONE can grow mushrooms in their home, with perfectly safe chemicals (methyl iodide is toxic).

So I just dump some methyl iodide into some tryptamine and DMT/psilocin pops out? And if DMT is so easy to synthesize why is it that every "DMT lab" that gets busted consist of college kids and mimosa hostels extractions?

If it's so easy how come psilocybin mushrooms are so much more common than psilocin pills? Psilocin is unstable also.

Maybe it would be cheaper but I doubt it's easier, or it would be more common. And as I said, with mushrooms people can see what they're getting. I'm not Jonny Capitalism or anything but market forces don't tend to favor more expensive, harder methods of production. I'm sure the reason that psilcybin mushrooms were so much easier to get than synthetic drugs prior to the Chinese laboratory-driven, mixed blessing Research Chemical revolution was pure economics. From a purely economic standpoint, as a product, it is the best psychedlic.

7. purplehaze147

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^ Hell no you cant just mix tryptamine and methyl iodide and have DMT that is safe for consumption. You need some other solvents, lab equipment, and a magentic stirrer hot plate. I said check out Tihkal - Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved by Alexander Shulgin.

The yield is kinda low, and yeah extraction is a lil easier. I just skimmed through it before, my bad.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  8. WashedCNDL

WashedCNDL Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o from U.S.A.
    Re: Psilocybin Pills/how?

Nausea at high doses.

I've bought "liquid mushrooms" for that express purpose, avoiding nausea when taking something like eight grams with MDMA. Although if I recall those were lab tested by a few people, coming out as psilocybin extracted with ethanol. I took them with orange juice, taste was vile but I didn't have nausea.

My first thought was actually that it came from a lab running a study on psilocybin but as someone else mentioned the likelihood of an indistinguishable RC, I think that's more likely.

9. nomud

nomud Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Chile
    Sooner or later there'll be some (mushroom pills)confiscated by the powers that be.
    Upon analysis they'll have a pretty good idea if it's synthetic, how it was synthesized.

Synthetic psilocin is rarely found in commerce.Surely there's some data somewhere of the
    frequency it occurs on the black market.Likely,it's alpha-o would be what as a guess
    or some other tryptamine in pill form is it's chemical identity.

o-acetyl is more likely as psilocin supposedly doesn't keep well,

10. Nonam

Nonam Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

It's still available just did some the other day 6-7 hr trip off 30mg it comes in powder and you make 30mg doses by wraping the dose in a piece of paper towel. But it is still available on the dark net

11. Nonam

Nonam Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

That shroom pill is most likely a Research Chemical known as 4-aco-dmt, 30-50mg very intense euphoric high, I'm going for bout 80mg next trip I've done 60mg but it just doesn't get me where I need to be.

Haven't haad that breakthrough experience yet. I've thought of iving it but I don't know f I'm ready for that ride. But look it up it basically a chem that turns into pyslisibin. I've read where it's far to costly to do a pyslisibin natural extract and I take these bombs frequently good stuff and technically it's a legal rc been around for years.

Expect a 8-12 he ride have a tripsitter just in case cause it can be pretty intense even after peaking.