1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any legal drugs that can make you horny like coke etc?

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by suggs113, Jan 17, 2012.

1. suggs113

suggs113 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male from U.K.
    This is my first post on here and i'm sure its something that has popped up in these forums many times, so sorry about that!
    Basically I use to enjoy the effects from coke for sex or masturbation, but have grown up a bit since them days and I understand the risk of that substance now plus the ridiculous cost.
    I fear that the drug abuse has seriously affected my sex drive,without it I really cant get in the mood.

So does anyone know of any legal products that will get me a similar buzz?

suggs113 added 9 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Apologies to admin, didn't read private msg til after posting, so will speak in third person from now on.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o Male from The Netherlands
    Never mind the 3rd person. Thats only needed for production discussion.

What you can look into is drugs that affect dopamine and adrenaline receptors. There are various research chemicals that do this. Geranamine (DMAA) can also work well in this regard.
    Drugs which affect dopamine receptors are generally pretty addictive, so thats one thing to keep in mind.

3. aaronherring

aaronherring Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Pump It Powder is currently available over the counter....my best friend's ex wife has a cousin who has a one legged ferret that found info on the web stating the active ingredient in this product is Geranamine. Female ferrets have expressed favorable opinions of Pump It.

4. misskatie

misskatie Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    AFOAF gets seriously sexually stimulated on 6-apb and regularly enjoys intense masturbation on it. It's legal in the UK too.

Do some research to find a reputable vendor though as not all products advertised as 6-apb are genuine :)

Have fun ;)