athletic users

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by goslamsomeTHC, May 14, 2006.

1. goslamsomeTHC

goslamsomeTHC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    just curious to see if there are many of us that actually get out and run, train, whatever. i go to the gyms 2-4 times a week umm i do tricking/breakdancing/parkour/ninja stuff on the side. matrix sorta inspired me when i was younger. umm most other organised sports are fun but i'm no enthusiast of most organzied sports. baseball is boring football is usually fun though bout it. then on the weekends i try to go out and shoot some people with people i know. running around shotting people with non-lethal weapons sure is fun. so yeah.

2. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Ninja stuff? Like what?

Yea I'm pretty active, I love to lift weights. Go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and sometimes do a little running. Frisbee, wakeboarding or any other watersports, and basketball w/ friends is cool. Staying in shape is a good thing to do if you're doing drugs daily IMO.

3. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I lift weights/bodybuild, etc. I'll smoke weed on the weekends, trip a few times a year,etc. I think its very important to take care of your body as well as your mind.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I just walk everywhere. Someone's gonna need a hernia operation in a few years.

5. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I do a lot of walking. I used to walk for 2 hours a day before walking around with friends made up for it. I'll get into weight lifting in a month, when I have access to a weight room in Job Corps. There's also a fight club some friends of mine and I have which offers some physical enjoyment.

6. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I go to the gym theree times a week, run a couple times a week (all being well) and go hiking as often as possible. You could say that excercise is another kind of high.

7. goslamsomeTHC

goslamsomeTHC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ninja stuf-umm i dunno. when i was a kid i would just screw around but it's like evolved. it was just climb a tree and simple stuff now it is like run up a tree, flip and go run over a 10 foot wall. and tricking/breakdancing/parkour/ninja stuff was really all sorta referring to one thing i did in my spare time, it is like a mix sorta, i'll do *this* for half an hour then go do *that* for a while. so yeah.

8. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I work out 3 times a week, train martial arts 2-3 times. Drugs dont get in the way of anything (unless you're stoned when you're supposed to fight).

9. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In spite of my advanced age I still take part in endurance cycling events - mostly in the 200km to 600km range, but I've done a few international 1,000+km events too.

Klaatu

10. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I firedance, that tendts to keep me pretty in shape.

11. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Suffice it to say that I'm in way better shape than the cunts who try to tell me that drugs are bad for my health

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I dance all night and uhm, is sex a sport?

O yeah, then there is fitness and thai boxing as well. As soon as this fucking rain dissappears, I'll dust of my mountain bike. (No, we do not have mountains in The Netherlands)

13. skehc

skehc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Skated a bit when I was young.

Now I play rugby union for my local club, lift weights, jog a bit, and that's about all.

14. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I train for swimming between 5-12 times a week, depending on my taper. I lift weights 4-5 times a week, i play lacrosse 5 times a week, hike 3-4 times a week, i play golf 2-3 times a month, and sex definately counts as exersize which i wont mention frequency as its not much of your business lol.

15. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I played football, currently i play lacrosse (high school but i am a senior and 18) I am a lacrosse goalie, I have a feeling a lot of guys may only have heard about lacrosse through what happened with that duke rape case but its a killer sport. I also work out although not as much as I should.

16. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm with Alfa on this one.....

I LOVE to dance, it keeps me fit. There's nothing like doing hard core cardio that's actually FUN!!!!

And as for the sex thing...... well, in my view, it's definately exercise! (depends on the vigorousness of ones sexual encounters though, I guess)

Not sure if "vigorousness" is actually a word, but it gets my point accross I think!

Apart from that, I go to a Personal Trainer twice a week and I do a Funk Dance class once a week.

I'm too vain to let my physical attributes slip into mediocrity! And as one gets older, it takes much more effort to maintain the status quo!

I'm dreading my 40's, 50's and beyond, I tell you now!!!! :(

17. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I has done a lot of sports, even horse-riding and ice-hockey lol. now I am into wing-chun and running since a few years back. sometimes after a good spliff swim also goes to the gym for a couple o hours. keeps swim grouded and gives him a little more routine.

18. oz_steve

oz_steve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I run (injuries permitting) 20 to 25 miles a week and I walk and cycle for transportation.

I used to be an OK marathonner - best time 3:02 - but I stopped because I couldn't find the time to train to stay at that level.

Injuries are a bummer: I was walking along the street last week and rolled my ankle on a loose paving stone :mad: : it's broken (the ankle not the paving stone ;) )! Am on crutches now and can't run for 3 months.