Avinza help.

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by erosebobcat, Mar 15, 2007.

1. erosebobcat

erosebobcat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well,​

I recently came across 120mg Avinza and read that crushing/chewing the time release beads could be fatal due to rapid release of everything at once. ​

Question 1: Is crushing 120mg of Avinza beads really going to hurt SWIM?
    Question 2: Could SWIM eat half crushed and half non-crushed?:yes-no:​

SWIM just wants a good time.​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Avinza is Modified Release Morphine Sulphate.

If You is opiate naive, then yes: This will hurt. Read coma, respiratory depression +/- death. Sound fun?

3. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    I would try just crushing up a 1/3 of it and taking it, after it hits and you assess the situation, proceed from there.

4. paranoid_android

paranoid_android Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    "SWIM just wants a good time."

When it comes to that much morphine, those are the kinds of attitudes that kill people. Please be more responsible and read up on dosages. Even 1/2 of that pill crushed might kill you depending on your weight and tolerance.

Tsk tsk.

EDIT: To be honest, I highly doubt anyone would die from 60 mgs of morphine taken by itself orally. Still, it's enough to provide an intensely uncomfortable experience. With the addition of booze or benzos to potentiate, it's a potentially lethal dose.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
    1. 4/5,
      Good safety advice. re. dosage and combinations with alcohol and/or benzodiazepines
      Nov 3, 2010
  5. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    how much do you weigh? how often and in what amounts do you use opiates?I use to inject80mg at once with a moderate tolerance,and would be in the bathroom puking and sweating pins and needles all over his body and rushing b ack to the toilet ever 15 mins.but I was very self destructive back then and has grwon up some.crush/snort a 3rd(I think you can snort them buts never tried)I has study this beasts behavoir extensivly and has found a morter and pestal to be the best way thru its defenses...after snorting wait a bit lke 30 mins see how you feel,if you can check for signs of respertory depression then this is a good way of monitoring how much more you can do,normal breathing=fine slow/shallow breathing=STOP/and as always have a frined around to watch you if you decide to do large amounts.

6. emily110100

emily110100 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is this similar to kadian. is it ok to just swallow the beads without crushing to get the 12 hr high and if so should I still use the beginning dose of 10mg listed in the sticky even tho its time released. this is so confusing...:crazy lol

7. Lazarus

Lazarus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please use caution. If one has built up a serious tollerence to morphine sulfate, one may take the full 120mg. (I did frequently when he was an opiate addict. Used to like to mainline them.) If one has no tollerence, one may have quite a bad reaction from even 1/3 or possibly 1/4 of the pill. Please test you's tollerence before taking too much at once. Be safe.

8. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Man those pills burn like hell when snorted but swim think its worth it since the bioavailability of it taken orally is so low.

9. lexifer

lexifer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    haha thats an understatement. Those things burnt swim's nose like he was sniffing powdered glass. After 2 or 3 he felt no pain though, haha.